Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RUMORED Danny Garcia to withdrawl from Judah Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I called it, Judah was gonna Tax that Azz and Garcia knew it. Better to look like a coward outside the ring than get beaten up inside of it I guess.

Comment

Has this ever happened before?

Comment

judah had more air time than mike dallas jr tonight. probably had danny shook the most when they had matthysse on the mic telling the world how good a fighter zab is while they showed super zab and the super cartel telling danny what time it is. that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Comment

Danny Swift Garcia ‏@DannySwift
          I'm ready for who ever!
          49m

Comment

Danny just tweeted he's having a body altering where he's removing his fingers in favor of tiny penises

Comment

If this is true this site is going to be crazy by tomorrow afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Danny Swift Garcia ‏@DannySwift
                I'm ready for who ever!
                49m
                Only thing Danny needs to get ready for is a boxing lesson and a gangland style beatdown in the alley after the fight.

Comment

Reports in that Danny and Mayweather seen taking a vacation together

Comment

He maybe fights Khan rematch instead of Judah, and then Lucas, who knows?

Comment

Danny Garcia is scared shytless of Zab Judah.

Judah is in the full prime of his career now and is the most dangerous fight from 140-147.

What time is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X