No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Broner vs. DeMarco, Mattty ***an; Pedraza Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Broner vs. DeMarco, Mattty ***an; Pedraza Card

Ellesmere Port’s Matty ***an makes his glittering professional debut on Friday 9th November at the Liverpool Olympia on the Queensberry Promotions show promoted in association with Stephen Vaughan.

Top of the bill sees an exciting derby showdown between Paul Butler and John Donnelly for the Vacant British Super-Flyweight Championship, plus a potentially explosive face-off between Commonwealth Light-Heavyweight Champion Ovill McKenzie and Enzo Maccarinelli.
    [Click Here To Read More]

can not wait for broner to put this overrated bum on his behind

Comment

Whos overrated? Kind of reminds me of when Hamed was supposed to put Barrera to sleep in a couple of rounds and nobody gave Barrera a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
        Whos overrated? Kind of reminds me of when Hamed was supposed to put Barrera to sleep in a couple of rounds and nobody gave Barrera a chance.
        Not at all the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
          can not wait for broner to put this overrated bum on his behind
          You insult DeMarco but support a racist.
          Last edited by richardt; 10-10-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            You insult DeMarco but support a racist.
            i support what they do in the ring, I could care less about who the fighter is and what they value... obviously look at who my favorite fighter is! He is a racist and hits women. Im a fan of the sport and demarco disgraced himself quitting on a stool in the valero fight. He is way overrated and i dont see this fight lasting 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
              DeMarco disgraced himself quitting on a stool in the valero fight.
              There is nothing more disgraceful than making numerous racial remarks and offending a group of people. No one knows what DeMarco went through but Broner has no excuse for racial slurs and not even trying to make weight.

Comment

DeMarco should train by throwing a hairbrush in the hair and then trying to hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by Pretty Boy Greg

DeMarco disgraced himself quitting on a stool in the valero fight.

There is nothing more disgraceful than making numerous racial remarks and offending a group of people. No one knows what DeMarco went through but Broner has no excuse for racial slurs and not even trying to make weight.
                  Hmm DeMarco disgraced himself by quitting vs Valero eh? I suppose you could do better Greg? I'd bet both of my nuts Valero's corpse would KO1 Greg. Hell, Id bet my mortgage money Cuenca would KO you too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee
                    Matty who?
                    F@gan.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X