Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Wants Face-Off With Marquez at Pacquiao-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero Wants Face-Off With Marquez at Pacquiao-Mosley

Newly-crowned southpaw WBA and WBO interim lightweight titlist Robert Guerrero has a lot going for him in the future.

[Click Here To Read More]

Marquez vs. Guerrero would be a great matchup. JMM is going to go after Pacquiao and the big money though.

Comment

Marquez doesn't have the balls to fight Guerrero. He didn't even have the balls to fight Morales who everybody thought was shot but really wasnt.

Comment

Guerrero need to wear a t-shirt that say..."I Want Marquez" on the front and "Marquz Your Next" on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Guerrero need to wear a t-shirt that say..."I Want Marquez" on the front and "Marquz Your Next" on the back.
          Marquez is Pacquiao's daddy.

Comment

Fight Rios winner get JMM..

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
              Marquez is Pacquiao's daddy.
              I have to agree...Bobby Pacquiao though LOL. Manny Pacquiao is both Juan and Rafael Grandpa. Manny is their dads dad. Juan and Rafael call Manny GrandPAC.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                I have to agree...Bobby Pacquiao though LOL. Manny Pacquiao is both Juan and Rafael Grandpa. Manny is their dads dad. Juan and Rafael call Manny GrandPAC.
                lol......ownage bro!!

Comment

Marquez isn't going to fight this guy, because he's too young, strong, & hungry. He should be calling out a guy like Soto or Rios. How about De Marco?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Marquez doesn't have the balls to fight Guerrero. He didn't even have the balls to fight Morales who everybody thought was shot but really wasnt.
                    man please shut the **** up jmm has more balls than all the men in your family tree combined..ya'll hate anyone who wants to fight manny..

Comment

Working...
                    X