Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe haters on youtube

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is that there are some really creepy fuks out there with unfulfilling lives, a lot of free time, and a lot of anger. This has less to do with Calzaghe and more to do with the fact that some people are just mentally unhealthy. At least they're sticking to the net and not trying to shoot up public places...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      All I can say is that there are some really creepy fuks out there with unfulfilling lives, a lot of free time, and a lot of anger. This has less to do with Calzaghe and more to do with the fact that some people are just mentally unhealthy. At least they're sticking to the net and not trying to shoot up public places...
      i agree. why would someone pretend that calzaghe wasn't a coward when all the evidence says he clearly is. why would someone pretend a fighter was landing punches when he clearly wasn't? these people are sick. some people can't deal with reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        bizarrely familiar description... someone who sticks to the net these days and shoots up (drugs) in public places. Who could that be?

no, it cant be, Joe snorts, he dont shoot up.

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar
          Just because someone fly's to Germany once doesn't mean they're not afraid to fly and Germany isn't a very long flight anyway.
          Calzaghe hit hopkins plenty if you havn't got your Calzaghe hate goggles on. Calzaghe was the aggressor the entire fight, Hopkins didn't throw enough and consequently didn't land enough, was clearly struggling with the pace, was holding constantly and taking dives to buy breather's.
          yeah you kinda prove my point for me. he wasn't afraid to fly in order to fight bums. he was only afraid to fly against good fighters.

actually he didn't hit him plenty. go watch the calzaghe deception on youtube for proof. yes he was the aggressor. that's not a scoring criteria in boxing so i'm not sure why you even mention that. it's called effective aggression which he clearly was not. he was never able to track hopkins down and corner him. he just walked into counters over and over again. sure hopkins held too much but that doesn't mean he lost. did alexander lose to maidana or calzaghe to bika? they held constantly in those fights. notice how you have nothing of substance to say calzaghe won. only little nitpicking things. hopkins landed almost all the clean hard punches while making calzaghe flap around and miss. aka he outboxed him. aka he won.

Comment

Calzaghe always had confidence issues, it's a known fact if you've followed his career from the start. It's too bad because he did have a lot of talent

Comment

Calzaghe's aggression was effective enough to make Hopkins want to hold the whole fight and fake injury. He was getting to him, tiring him out. And like I said Calzaghe lant enough to win Hopkins didn't throw enough and consequently didn't land enough. That's not really nitpicking is it that's a valid reason why he won, he out worked hopkins.
              so you think maidana beat alexander then right? maidana was effective enough to make alexander hold the whole fight. how did hopkins not throw enough? he outlanded calzaghe by a wide margin in most of the rounds(go watch calzaghe deception for proof) there's not some magical number of punches you have to throw to win a fight. all you have to do is be better than your opponent and hopkins cleary was. also throwing punches isn't a scoring criteria so that outworking crap means nothing. if someone at work turns in 10 reports but 9 are jibberish and are unusable while another guy turns in 5 reports that are all usable. who did more actual work? one guy was just pretending to do work and that was calzaghe. instead of giving credit to calzaghe for missing why not give hopkins credit for making him miss? you are ignoring the rules just because you don't like hopkins style of fighting.

Comment

Anything with 'warren said' at the begining of the sentence shouldn't be used as evidence.
                Calzaghe, hopkins fight was a difficult fight to score depends on the individuals preference but I had it for Calzaghe by a couple of slaps
                I fixed that for you

Comment

joe has a few but mayweather probably has 10 times as many if not more. every single video of him is overrun by haters many of them with names about how hes a coward and all that.

most pathetic thing in the world imo, regardless of which fighter is targeted.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    so you think maidana beat alexander then right? maidana was effective enough to make alexander hold the whole fight. how did hopkins not throw enough? he outlanded calzaghe by a wide margin in most of the rounds(go watch calzaghe deception for proof) there's not some magical number of punches you have to throw to win a fight. all you have to do is be better than your opponent and hopkins cleary was. also throwing punches isn't a scoring criteria so that outworking crap means nothing. if someone at work turns in 10 reports but 9 are jibberish and are unusable while another guy turns in 5 reports that are all usable. who did more actual work? one guy was just pretending to do work and that was calzaghe. instead of giving credit to calzaghe for missing why not give hopkins credit for making him miss? you are ignoring the rules just because you don't like hopkins style of fighting.
                    Bernard was clearly the better boxer by far, yes.

But if you shutup shop for 5 rounds then you arent going to win the fight, because you are practically handing those 5 rounds to he other fighter.

Barnard was beaten because he was too old, essentially, to keep up with a very fit guy.

But it was funny watching Calzaghe, having expected an easy grandad fight, getting beaten up for the first half of the fight, I will grant you that. Serves him right for thinking he could wait till the best boxers had gotten too old.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                      Ive never been a massive Calzaghe fan myself but ive never seen anyone on youtube with this many haters. People have even made accounts just to hate on him, like ''Joecalzaghethecoward''.

He didn't fight the best but even an infant would know it wasnt because he was a coward. It was all down to money.

Thoughts on this?
                      Pretty sure it's all one person...what's his name blaggun..magnum, chaggun? ...can't remember, but don't sweat it OP the legendary legend-killer lives on

Comment

Working...
                      X