No announcement yet.

Calzaghe would return to fight Ward for 10 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Oh i hope not! Last thing needed is the Calzaghe fans to say he lost because he was retired to long and ward still not get credit
    But that would be the truth! Calzaghe coming back and winning against a fighter of Ward's caliber would be a huge upset at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
      Joe couldn't beat Ward if he had four hands. Joe always been a boxer that runs the entire fight. His supporters like that style but Ward would make him retire and go back to ducking fighters that are in their prime. Joe always fought guys on his turf so he could get the nod from favorable judges in his country. With Ward, ole Joe would get beat up the way most runners would. As for the 10 million he wants, he doesn't deserve $100k because he's a is & was a fake sheltered champion hiding out in his countries backyard.
      No mate, you obviously don't know what your talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Well they'd be right, so wtf.
        So i hope it doesnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          But that would be the truth! Calzaghe coming back and winning against a fighter of Ward's caliber would be a huge upset at this stage.
          I know it would be the truth. So no need

Comment

No.

Prime Calzaghe wouldn't beat Ward, current Calzaghe...oh dear.

Comment

Seems like a tounge-in-cheek comment.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Can you imagine the amount of punches Joe would land with four hands? it really would be the windmill of doom
                Can you imagine how many lines old joe calsniffy could chop ready
                To snort with four hands?

Comment

This thread is ******ed. It's a ****ing tweet. Are we going to make a thread every time a fighter makes a tweet?

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
                    Joe couldn't beat Ward if he had four hands. Joe always been a boxer that runs the entire fight. His supporters like that style but Ward would make him retire and go back to ducking fighters that are in their prime. Joe always fought guys on his turf so he could get the nod from favorable judges in his country. With Ward, ole Joe would get beat up the way most runners would. As for the 10 million he wants, he doesn't deserve $100k because he's a is & was a fake sheltered champion hiding out in his countries backyard.
                    Calzaghe runs? I suggest you stfu because you've never watched Calzaghe fight that much is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      I'm sure they could bring him down a little too, but not sure if the fight could generate enough money to give both fighters what they deserve. I don't see it happening. Ward is not a very big draw with the casual fans, and neither is Calz.

Comment

Working...
                      X