Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to show you how Tiny Pacquiao is look at this Photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pacquiao remains stagnant in between fights and his ripped muscles lose a bit of muscle mass. once his training is back on, i expect him to be bigger than marquez on fight night. pacquiao is a gym rat. as for marquez, his age invokes questions on how well conditioned he'll be for this fight. pacquiao by tko in the 9th.

Comment

This is so dumb. These guys have only fought 3 times already and weve only seen them on video together for more than 2 hours and in dozens of photos previously.

But now because there is a recent photo with an angle that makes Marquez look a lot taller, then by golly all of those past videos and footage of them where they are near the same size was trickery and JMM is indeed atleast 2" taller than Pac.

Comment

Marquez is wearing platform shoes. Manny's barefooted.

My ... How much Juan has grown ...

Comment

Manny and Marquez both look wider and physically bigger than that fat guy, it's just the fat guy is taller. I bet he wouldnt last 30 seconds with either of them.

Comment

pac walks at his fighting weight. he's always more or less 150 nothing more than that..
            if fighter fight that way it would've been easier. Floyd used to also, but has gotten bigger. damn, cotto and the others walk around 170. chavez jr too. but still they are getting they asses kick.

Comment

Working...
            X