Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Haye once again coning the British public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing wrong with Haye as a boxer, he is all around a better boxer then the klitschkos, the problem is he is tiny compared to them and the know have to exploide it.

But its his ****y attitude that is his biggest demeanor

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
      There is nothing wrong with Haye as a boxer, he is all around a better boxer then the klitschkos, the problem is he is tiny compared to them and the know have to exploide it.

But its his ****y attitude that is his biggest demeanor

He is 6ft3 with a 78" reach & a lean 210-215
      The guy just doesn't have the frame.

I'm not sure why he doesn't go back down to cruiserweight because he could make it and its more suited to his style.

A fight against Huck in Germany would be explosive, gain huge interest and he would make a massive payday.
      He'd probably get near as much as if he was to fight Vitali

I'm sure Huck would even meet him at heavyweight as he did with Povetkin.

Comment

idk why you say danny garcia isnt getting much praise? everyone thinks khans a joke now and needs a new trainer

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          He is 6ft3 with a 78" reach & a lean 210-215
          The guy just doesn't have the frame.

I'm not sure why he doesn't go back down to cruiserweight because he could make it and its more suited to his style.

A fight against Huck in Germany would be explosive, gain huge interest and he would make a massive payday.
          He'd probably get near as much as if he was to fight Vitali

I'm sure Huck would even meet him at heavyweight as he did with Povetkin.
          he has "the frame" to deal with anyone at heavyweight not named Wlad, and possibly Vitali.

Huck would get smashed to BITS

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
            he has "the frame" to deal with anyone at heavyweight not named Wlad, and possibly Vitali.

Huck would get smashed to BITS

Based on what?
            This so called speed, power & athleticism we have only seen against washed up 40yr olds and fat, C level bums.

Not entirely sure he would beat Huck tbh

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Based on what?
              This so called speed, power & athleticism we have only seen against washed up 40yr olds and fat, C level bums.

Not entirely sure he would beat Huck tbh
              Thanks, I now know you are just trolling.

Bye Bye

Comment

Its hard for me to judge just how good he is of a heavyweight when he refuses point blank to fight anybody in hope of a Klitschko pay day.

He won't fight Price, Fury, Povetkin or anybody

People are just basing him being the 3rd best heavyweight behind the Klitschkos off fanboyism.
                He hasn't done a damn thing to prove to me he is what people say.

Its just the British media, the U.K fans blinded by country of origin.

Impressed he stopped Chisora though it was pretty expected but his stamina is horrific and I personally wasn't impressed by how easily Chisora was finding him myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  Agreed lol

Tyson Fury beats Chisora = Fury is still a bum

Haye beats Chisora = Haye is the GOAT and Vital don't want none of him lol
                  'Nuff said.

Apparently fighting the #14 in the world makes you the #3 in the world.
                  Last edited by Superflo777; 07-17-2012, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Dan "The Brit Hater" Cov

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                      Thanks, I now know you are just trolling.

Bye Bye

BLINDED BY COUNTRY OF ORIGIN!

Who has he beaten that is worth a damn?

A 7ft sloth that a near 50yr old Holyfield beat far more convincingly as did Chagaev.
                      A 40yr old John Ruiz who had lost about 4 of his last 7 and was one of the worst heavyweight world champions in history.
                      Dereck Chisora who got battered from pillar to post by an out of shape Tyson Fury and was getting outboxed by Sam ****in' Sexton!

Who has he beaten? Who the hell did the guy even beat at cruiserweight?
                      Mormeck? Enzo 'chin of steel' Maccarinelli

Comment

Working...
                      X