No announcement yet.

Dos Santos will Put the Reem in REM sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Sergei is and was a better boxer than JDS, there is really no argument about it.

What convinces you that JDS has a granite chin? Who has really tested his chin? When has he been solidly cracked in the chin and by whom?

I have no real ill will against JDS, but he's turning into the flavor of the month.

The only thing he really does well is throw his hands, particularly his right.

Overeem's left hook will probably land first if they throw at the same time.

Overeem has better stand up overall, and he also has good kicks and knees. Overeem has also shown better submission skills in his career (though this is yet another area in which JDS is untested). And, JDS is not taking Overeem down.

Overeem will destroy JDS. I'm thinking a first round knockout is a likely scenario.
    This right here. Im more looking forward to reem vs barnett than reem vs jds.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
      Barnett is definitely ahead of JDS and Overeem. He is a very well rounded guy.
      Dos Santos would beat Barnett

Comment

Even his own countryman Bas Rutten (who is a known Reemtard) says Reem is getting KTFO by Dos Santos

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/22...lose-to-junior

I'm having a laugh at people actually thinking Reem will walk through Dos Santos.
        Its the other way around dummies.
        As I said Reem had problems striking with WERDUM!?!?!?!?!?!
        WTF do you think JDS will do to him?

He always leaves his chin open when he goes for that clinch.
        The guy really reaches for it and if he does that once against JDS, he will be put to sleep, no doubt about that.
        Last edited by Mohammedini; 01-22-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          Even his own countryman Bas Rutten (who is a known Reemtard) says Reem is getting KTFO by Dos Santos

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/1/22...lose-to-junior

I'm having a laugh at people actually thinking Reem will walk through Dos Santos.
          Its the other way around dummies.
          As I said Reem had problems striking with WERDUM!?!?!?!?!?!
          WTF do you think JDS will do to him?

He always leaves his chin open when he goes for that clinch.
          The guy really reaches for it and if he does that once against JDS, he will be put to sleep, no doubt about that.
          Bas was a REEM nuthugger. Ever since he left GG, Bas has been taking shots at him whenever he can.

Bas is an idiot anyway. He rarely makes any sense when he tries to explain things, like you.

lol @ saying "even Liddell knocked him out" like Chuck Liddell is feather fisted.

Bas was a good fighter, but an intelligent analyst he is not.

Anderson had problems striking with Chael Sonnen. What do you think Vitor Belfort would do to him....????

Oh Wait. Idiot
          Last edited by Jack3d; 01-22-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X