No announcement yet.

Why is Broner so unlikeable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Broner so unlikeable?

Because he was in there with a small, outgunned, domestic level fighter, and he still felt the need to showboat and belittle his opponent.

I'm all for ****iness and in ring attitude, but it doesn't work when it's used against sub-par opponents who he is superior to in every category.

I'd like Broner to try and drop his hands and act ****y against Matthyyse - he'd get his head taken off.

Broner has all the skills and charisma needed to be a great champion without the Mayweather-esque antics. From now on, he should only act ****y against legitimate threats, not guys who he is supposed to beat.

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
    Because he was in there with a small, outgunned, domestic level fighter, and he still felt the need to showboat and belittle his opponent.

I'm all for ****iness and in ring attitude, but it doesn't work when it's used against sub-par opponents who he is superior to in every category.

I'd like Broner to try and drop his hands and act ****y against Matthyyse - he'd get his head taken off.

Broner has all the skills and charisma needed to be a great champion without the Mayweather-esque antics. From now on, he should only act ****y against legitimate threats, not guys who he is supposed to beat.
    Good post, and I especially agree with the bold too. Hopefully Broner doesn't duck Lucas if he moves up.

inb4 you get called a racist for this thread.

Comment

Is this also your opinion of Roy Jones?

Serious question, am not trying to defend Broner but Roy did it pretty much his entire career.

Comment

When I was listening to the Kellerman interview my thoughts was really along the lines of 'I really hope someone knocks the crap out of you'

However, when Rees was being interviewed by Sky for the UK audience Broner came over and was actually pretty complimentary... Its blatently all a show to keep people talking about him, I think when he steps up to the A league of opponants then he won't try to be so ****y.

Comment

Because he's ghetto.... but not in a nice way. He's ghetto in an ignorant mean spirited bully racist way.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
            When I was listening to the Kellerman interview my thoughts was really along the lines of 'I really hope someone knocks the crap out of you'
            That's how I feel every time I hear Broner, Bradley, and Cotto give interviews. Or in Cotto's case, not give interviews.

I cringe at Broner's unfunny post fight interviews. The one where he purposed to his fake GF to hide his ****sexuality made me change the channel.

Comment

And yet people make countless threads about him. He's done his job as long as people are paying attention, he may even get more viewers then Floyd one day since he seems to be even more annoying

Comment

I like Broner. I also think he acts way nicer than Floyd used to. IMO he's likeable.

His comedy is brilliant....

What's your best shot? Response...Any photo!!

'That's a tough steak but i ate it'

'I had to see how much gas that Toyota was runnin on'

Funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                  I like Broner. I also think he acts way nicer than Floyd used to. IMO he's likeable.

His comedy is brilliant....

What's your best shot? Response...Any photo!!

'That's a tough steak but i ate it'

'I had to see how much gas that Toyota was runnin on'

Funny stuff.
                  are you out of your mothaf*gging mind?????

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                    are you out of your mothaf*gging mind?????

Funniest guy in boxing hand's down.

Comment

Working...
                    X