Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on Cocaine Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict Hairbursh boxing Rees to pieces.

Love the bravado from Rees though.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
      I much more entertained by him in the ring. I don't think he comes across as clever or witty he sounds like an ignorant douche, I actually find his skill in ring to be entertaining.
      I also find Broner to be quite entertaining in the ring, his style is nothing like floyd's and he is far more offensive than Mayweather. Im ok with Broner talking smack before his fights, its part of the game, but first he needs to step up and face better opposition in order to legitimize his pre-fight actions. Its hard to like a guy that verbally humiliates his opponents who are already inferior to him in skill to begin with. Once he steps up that gab of his will make for some serious pre-fight hype and drama. Curious to see how the best respond to his antics when he decides to fight guys closer to his skill level.
      Last edited by WeltshmerzKO; 02-13-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        I can't believe I gotta put up with this for the next decade or so of boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

He won't be talking all that smack when he steps up to 140, not against the top 5 guys at least.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          He won't be talking all that smack when he steps up to 140, not against the top 5 guys at least.
          Why not? He seems dumb enough

Comment

Damn some bad blood here can't wait for Saturday night damn. The weigh in should be good too. Love it when these guys start talkin smack.

Comment

Shouldn't Broner be trying to hype this guy up? lol

Broner is gonna destroy this dude, probably within 3 rounds.

Comment

I thought Idec was supposed to be a respected writer. he just comes across as sensationalist here. Saying that, he IS "writing" for boxingscene, the biggest tabloid boxing site around. Idec makes it sound like Rees has had former coke issues, when in reality, Broner was just saying "he must be high if he thinks he can KO me".
                Poor quality here, Idec, ya douche.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T.
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

I can't believe I gotta put up with this for the next decade or so of boxing.

He'll move up when the division cools down.

Comment

I think we're going to see Reese's fall to pieces during the mid rounds.

Comment

Why do I keep hearing "He's trying too hard to be like Floyd, etc.."
                      Some of you act like Floyd invented the art of smack talk. lol

He wasn't the first & he's not the last... I for one welcome a little bit of controversy & colorful characters from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                      X