Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd has shown a lot of compassion toward Pacquiao since KO..genuine or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd has shown a lot of compassion toward Pacquiao since KO..genuine or not?

In recent interviews since Pacquiao's knockout loss, Mayweather has been very compassionate and generally concerned about Manny's health and overall well-being. Even going so far as to offer advice to Pac on how to get back on track. Do you find these heartfelt gestures of sentiment to be genuine?

I honestly think they are. Fighters respect each other no matter how they may talk smack.

Comment

They both respect each other that's what boxer do. Before Pac became a household name Floyd has always said good things about Pac.

Comment

your biggest rival just got taken out, so you no longer have to seek a fight with him

of course hes happy, think of all the years hes been running

Comment

I truly think that Floyd has respected Pacs hustle of building the mystique of them fighting. I think hes gets annoyed at how some in the media have bought into the smoke and mirrors of the negotiations. At the end of the day he will laugh last as he will have every record in revenue. There isnt one now but there will be an asterik next to mannys name in the future. Just like everyone was enthralled by the spectacle of the Bonds Sosa and Mcguires. Floyd knows it and can sleep well knowing it.

Comment

don't know. think he realizes the fight is officially dead now so there's really no reason to hype it up with smack talk and kick another fighter while he's down. money always gives mad respect to his opponents after the fight too.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
              your biggest rival just got taken out, so you no longer have to seek a fight with him

of course hes happy, think of all the years hes been running
              Biggest Hater

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                In recent interviews since Pacquiao's knockout loss, Mayweather has been very compassionate and generally concerned about Manny's health and overall well-being. Even going so far as to offer advice to Pac on how to get back on track. Do you find these heartfelt gestures of sentiment to be genuine?
                oh yeah...Health First. Thats just another reason for him not to fight Manny...being worried about his health now! :AOR:

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  don't know. think he realizes the fight is officially dead now so there's really no reason to hype it up with smack talk and kick another fighter while he's down. money always gives mad respect to his opponents after the fight too.
                  Didn't him and Zab get into a brief fist fight after their match? I know he said he turned Oscar into a ***** by beating him and now he's a tranny.

Comment

I think Floyd is being sincere.

Comment

Working...
                    X