Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs DeMarco who you guys got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner is winning this poll 61% to 39% can't wait for this fight tomorrow night.

Comment

• I would like to know why everyone is so confident in Broner not just to win, but knockout and embarrass DeMarco. Sorry, but that aint happening.

Comment

• A huge Demarco fan but Broners blistering handspeed and Tonys leaky defence is for me too much for him too overcome Demarco has a shot in my opinion Broners toughest fight up too now but hes too fast for Demarco hope im wrong

Comment

• It's gonna be a close win for Broner on the cards, even questionable card totals.

But I am hoping for a late TKO by DeMarco.

DeWARco!!
          Last edited by fceeviper; 11-16-2012, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I wanted to leave you a message in you vm page, but you have it turned off. i don't want to take the bet cuz you're betting everything you have. If you, by chance lose, i wouldn't feel right. i like to bet with peepes that have a lot more. But thanks anyway. No offense.
            How's 34 bil?

Comment

• I am just guessing, but I think Broner will win this fight at the 2 minute 18 second mark of the 8th round via corner stoppage. I could be off by a second or two though.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                He'll stop DeMarco quicker than Valero did.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I am just guessing, but I think Broner will win this fight at the 2 minute 18 second mark of the 8th round via corner stoppage. I could be off by a second or two though.
                  Damn, you were close.

I picked the 9th round. You beat me by a round.

Hats off to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                    I would like to know why everyone is so confident in Broner not just to win, but knockout and embarrass DeMarco. Sorry, but that aint happening.

I'm going to quote myself. And say i was wrong. I wanted broner to prove to me, and he did.

Although i havent been too critical. I have praised his defense and thought he was solid.

Comment

Working...
                    X