No announcement yet.

Lebron James says racial prejudice plays a role in fan backlash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    almost everytime a black person is criticized or in trouble they try to turn it into a race thing.

that's their get out of jail free card.

it'd be like if i was jewish and get pulled over by german police for speeding.

all i have to do is make a little comment about how jews are treated in germany......more likely than not i won't get a ticket.
    Cheap excuse. What happened with being a confident male and not selling yourself as a ''color''. Damn I love the Freeman interview when he sets the reporter straight on the subject..

The excuse must be getting old by now though.. Except for all the Al Sharpton fanboys of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Cheap excuse. What happened with being a confident male and not selling yourself as a ''color''. Damn I love the Freeman interview when he sets the reporter straight on the subject..

The excuse must be getting old by now though.. Except for all the Al Sharpton fanboys of course.
      dude , they tried to turn it into a race thing when the cavs owner criticized lebron too.

they said the cavs owner was acting like a slave owner.

the guy was kissing lebron's ass all the time , paying lebron the maximum , giving lebron all these extras (extras chicago wasn't willing to do , that's why chicago never became an option) , overpays players lebron likes to get lebron to stay.....and in the end he leaves the team for a lesser offer.

i'd be mad too.

i've read some of the stuff that owner did for lebron.

hiring lebron's friends and family , giving them jobs , paying them , letting them travel with the team (hotels , planes , etc.)

Comment

dude , they tried to turn it into a race thing when the cavs owner criticized lebron too.

they said the cavs owner was acting like a slave owner.

the guy was kissing lebron's ass all the time , paying lebron the maximum , giving lebron all these extras (extras chicago wasn't willing to do , that's why chicago never became an option) , overpays players lebron likes to get lebron to stay.....and in the end he leaves the team for a lesser offer.

i'd be mad too.

i've read some of the stuff that owner did for lebron.

hiring lebron's friends and family , giving them jobs , paying them , letting them travel with the team (hotels , planes , etc.)
        Who wouldn't, it's a spit in the face. Too bad we're all racists for stating the obvious

Comment

http://www.nba.com/heat/video/2010/0...360/index.html

LMFAO...Are you serious? The guy is an 8-years NBA veteran and yet he looked so ****ing awkward trying to post-up. Wade on the other hand made it look smooth and simple. To have a body of a Power Forward and to not use it to post-up against smaller players is ridiculous.
          Last edited by Carpe Diem; 10-03-2010, 06:08 AM.

Comment

jesus

the white devil is keeping his multi million dollar ass down

its not the fact he ****ed over his home team

or closed up shop in the middle of a playoff race

or did a stupid 30 decision show

its because he is black people dont like him

come the **** on

this is an injustice to his fellow black man and just furthers the stereotype of a culture fixated of victimization

a buddy of mine (who is black) was pissed when he heard this news

Comment

why is everything about race?
              it's usually only about race with one particular race of people that live in america.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                jesus

the white devil is keeping his multi million dollar ass down

its not the fact he ****ed over his home team

or closed up shop in the middle of a playoff race

or did a stupid 30 decision show

its because he is black people dont like him

come the **** on

this is an injustice to his fellow black man and just furthers the stereotype of a culture fixated of victimization

a buddy of mine (who is black) was pissed when he heard this news

Comment

Why doesn't he shut the fuck up. Fucking rich ass fagot crying about race. I am as broke as Ricky Hatton's nasal passages, yet you don't see me pissing against the wall.

Comment

Working...
                  X