No announcement yet.

Video - Bradley "I never said I couldn't beat the guy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Mosley and Clottey survived,but they did not win..Neither did Cotto..Bradley won and out fought Pac..Deal with it,stop being so azzhurt bro..
    Bradley got thoroughly outclassed. I'm assuming you think Rios out-fought Abril?

So your saying Cotto who was dropped twice in the 2end rd did more damage then Bradley??This guy say's I don't know nothing about Boxing,LMFAO...Ok..
    Hate to break it to you, but being dropped doesn't have anything to do with how much damage you were able to inflict before or after being dropped. Yes, Cotto did more damage. I'm going to go a step further than saying you don't know **** about boxing and say you apparently don't even know how to make sense of basic concepts.

Comment

Nobody cares what Tim Bradley did or didn't say. He's a joke and he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
        Bradley got thoroughly outclassed. I'm assuming you think Rios out-fought Abril?

Hate to break it to you, but being dropped doesn't have anything to do with how much damage you were able to inflict before or after being dropped. Yes, Cotto did more damage. I'm going to go a step further than saying you don't know **** about boxing and say you apparently don't even know how to make sense of basic concepts.
        Get some work done on ya eyes if you really believe Cotto did anything to Pac..Damage,LOL..Oh boy,he did not win the fight..Cotto also did not put up a better fight..On this there is no debate..I don't know why Rios Abril keeps coming up,I did not think Rios won that fight..I did not think Trinidad beat Hoya..But guess what,I lived,and so did boxing..

I don't understand your brain dead concepts..You saying a guy who looked completely mangled after his fight with Pac,did not do better then not only a guy who beat Pac..But exchanged with him and did not look any worse for the wear..Oh boy,...
        Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 06-18-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Get some work done on ya eyes if you really believe Cotto did anything to Pac..Damage,LOL..

Now, pictures don't tell the whole story but Bradley did jack **** to Pacquiao, period. Some of the early rounds did have favorable exchanges for Cotto, much more favorable than any damage Bradley didn't with his dainty little jab.
          Oh boy,he did not win the fight..Cotto also did not put up a better fight..On this there is no debate..
          Because he got TKO'd you imbecile. Bradley was able to survive the fight but he definitely, definitely lost. The only people debating that are useful idiots like you who want to enable Arum to sell bull**** for the indefinite future.

I don't know why Rios Abril keeps coming up,I did not think Rios won that fight..I did not think Trinidad beat Hoya..But guess what,I lived,and so did boxing..
          Wait, did you get the news? Brandon Rios did beat Abril. Trinidad did beat Hoya. What are you talking about? Pro judges decided.

I don't understand your brain dead concepts..You saying a guy who looked completely mangled after his fight with Pac,to not only a guy who beat Pac..But exchanged with him and did not look any worse for the wear..Oh boy,...
          Dude, you're ****ing ******ed, stop trying to hide it. What don't you understand? Doing damage to the opponent has nothing to do with the damage you receive. Do you get it yet? Jesus man, I really have to shake my head at how unimpressive your intelligence is. I thought you were a troll before, but apparently you're for real?
          Last edited by samouraļ; 06-18-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Now, pictures don't tell the whole story but Bradley did jack **** to Pacquiao, period. Some of the early rounds did have favorable exchanges for Cotto, much more favorable than any damage Bradley didn't with his dainty little jab.

Because he got TKO'd you imbecile. Bradley was able to survive the fight but he definitely, definitely lost. The only people debating that are useful idiots like you who want to enable Arum to sell bull**** for the indefinite future.

Wait, did you get the news? Brandon Rios did beat Abril. Trinidad did beat Hoya. What are you talking about? Pro judges decided.

Dude, you're ****ing ******ed, stop trying to hide it. What don't you understand? Doing damage to the opponent has nothing to do with the damage you receive. Do you get it yet? Jesus man, I really have to shake my head at how unimpressive your intelligence is. I thought you were a troll before, but apparently you're for real?
            It's funny,you call me a troll yet respond to every one of my post..What does this say about you alt??

Anyway,this is old and Bradley is still Champ,Rios still has a victory over Abril and Hoya still has an L to Tito...You can't change it,it is what it is..Either get with it or GTFO here...

Comment

Let me see if I can explain this so you'll understand. It will be a near-impossible task, but I'll try.

Bradley gets his big break and the chance to fight Pacquiao and prove himself. He gets hyped up as the fight approaches. Suddenly, upset is in the air and if Bradley can pull it off, he literally becomes a star overnight.

Instead, 99% of the world sees him get his ass kicked. Even those who either picked Bradley or at least thought he had a good chance change their minds. Instead of being seen as a legitimate threat, in retrospect most people now think that they were wrong, and that 147 isn't well-suited to him and at best he's a solid B or B+ fighter. He still gets respect for hanging in there with Pacquiao and not getting KO'd.

But what happened? Despite it unfolding like that, Bradley actually gets the decision. This is actually the worst possible outcome for Bradley given the circumstances. Now everyone is too occupied talking about what a robbery it was to even give Bradley respect for hanging in their with Pacquiao. They don't even want to see the rematch.

If Bradley had won, he would have been a star. If he lost but hung in there, he'd get respect. Instead, he lost but won the decision. Everyone sees him as an illegitimate champion.

There's a reason the person most desperate for this rematch is Timothy Bradley. Not only is the rematch Bradley's biggest money opportunity, it's also his only chance at redeeming himself. If he doesn't get the rematch, he could very well be largely forgotten about. Pacquiao will go on seen by the world as the true winner, and will continue his career as if it never happened.

Do I like Bradley? I said so many times leading up to the fight. And while I believed that he would make it very difficult for Manny (which he ended up not doing), I didn't think he could win. The difficult fight I thought he could make it didn't happen. I saw close to none of the things that I thought Bradley could do to give himself a shot. I attribute this to simply being outclassed. It's a lot easier to do what Bradley does against the likes of Abregu and Devon Alexander than it is Manny Pacquiao, period.

Are you a troll? **** yes. Your other thread was a classic example of a troll thread. You asked the obvious bait-troll-question of why Bradley's trainer wasn't getting mad respect for Timmy B's glorious effort. Why? You know that the whole world thinks Timmy B got demolished. You wanted a reaction because you're a troll. Now GTFO, and stop being a useful idiot for Bob Arum and promoting a Bradley rematch fight for him. Don't you know that's what he wants? He wants people to be stupid enough to buy that fight. Thanks for helping him continue to ruin the sport.
              I'm with this man 100%

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post

i don't think a single person in that crowd follows boxing. They're just suppoerting him cuz he's the hometown champ.

good for the sport at least lol but now he's a political figure in palm springs
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-19-2012, 07:48 PM.

Comment

wonder if pac stays at 147

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
                    Never mind who you wanted to win. You need to be honest about who really did win.
                    I don't know that he IS lying personally, I think he may be convinced he actually won. Some people are not good at objectively evaluating their own performances.

He wasn't really "beat up" after all, he was just completely outfought. Pac landed the most shots and the most meaningful ones.

Comment

Clottey and Mosley survived the whole fight versus Pacquiao, does that mean they did better than Cotto? GTFO man you know nothing about boxing. Cotto did more damage and more impressive work against prime Pacquiao in six rounds than Bradley did the whole night against a Pacquiao that was visibly no longer in his prime.
                      lol Cotto got spanked pretty well, and when he actually does land of course he will do more damage than Bradley because he hits a lot harder. Bradley fought a much closer fight, and he did it with a fractured ankle. No matter how insincerely people may believe Bradley is behaving now, and how obviously he lost, he did perform better against Pacquiao than a lot of top contenders that have fought him and would probably have gotten credit for it had the right kind of decision been handed down..

Comment

Working...
                      X