Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official Mod Appreciation Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I appreciate the appreciation thread. It's good to hear that some of the more solid posters think we're doing a good job. I haven't been able to put in a lot of time here lately because of work and other things but I'm planning on getting back in 'ere and implementing some new positive changes....

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      All the mods are cool posters and doing a good job. I hope you become a mod someday too, Chief.
      Chief should be the Mod of the site he is the most unbiased poster i have ever seen,just a great guy and when flamed turns into a fcking beast all around poster extrordinaire.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Thanks, I appreciate the appreciation thread. It's good to hear that some of the more solid posters think we're doing a good job. I haven't been able to put in a lot of time here lately because of work and other things but I'm planning on getting back in 'ere and implementing some new positive changes....
        Post man post we had good boxing talks my bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          BG you all deserve it bruh. All we have to do is post, ya'll got a rough job regulating and keeping the riffraft out. You been busy my man, so we understand your absence. When you got time bruh, we gon be here.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Chief should be the Mod of the site he is the most unbiased poster i have ever seen,just a great guy and when flamed turns into a fcking beast all around poster extrordinaire.
            Thanks Mark mah homie. I go back to work in a couple of weeks so I might not be postin as much as I have since I've been back.

I think these guys do an outstanding job, and want them to be recognized for their hard work and dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Thanks Mark mah homie. I go back to work in a couple of weeks so I might not be postin as much as I have since I've been back.

I think these guys do an outstanding job, and want them to be recognized for their hard work and dedication.
              Your not going to another 3rd world country are you?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Your not going to another 3rd world country are you?
                Oh no. I'm keepin my black ass in the Great United States of America(goin to DR next week for Me and Mrs. Chief's 1st yr anni of marriage, but thats it for foreign countries for me). I've been shot at, mortared at, and RPG'd at enough for a lifetime bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Oh no. I'm keepin my black ass in the Great United States of America(goin to DR next week for Me and Mrs. Chief's 1st yr anni of marriage, but thats it for foreign countries for me). I've been shot at, mortared at, and RPG'd at enough for a lifetime bruh.
                  I dodged a few bullets in my time,one hit my steering wheel still dont know how it didnt hit me but whatever,my cousin was shot with a 357 through heart and lived i guess my family is lucky.

Comment

There are so many wonderful Mods here. I'm lucky enough to have had some really great conversations with a few of them. Keep up the good work guys!

Comment

The forum is a better place with the new mods. It was kind of fun back in the old days when there was hardly any moderation but that got old. Keep up the good work, fuckers.

Comment

Working...
                      X