Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have come to the conclusion that Broner would give Thurman a boxing lesson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have come to the conclusion that Broner would give Thurman a boxing lesson

Thurman hasn't got the resume of Broner, bunch of old stiffs.

Broner would roll most of Thurman's punches but he needs to grow into 147.

Right now he is too small but when he grows into the division he'll give Thurman a boxing lesson, Thurman would be hitting arms all night long.

if paulie can hit broner, thurman can

and broner wont be able to shrug off those punches

if they ever fight i got thurman via ko before the end of round 4

Comment

hasn't Thurman fought at JMW before?
      Broner is better suited to JWW, he only beat Paulie for a WW belt
      and a crude slugger in Maidana whacked him around decisively
      Thurman would beat the snot outta Broner

Comment

im not a fan of broner but he gets hated on so much I feel that people forget he's a pretty good boxer. this would actually be a good matchup imo

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post

Right now he is too small but when he grows into the division he'll give Thurman a boxing lesson, Thurman would be hitting arms all night long.
          Nah bruh all it takes is one time every time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            hasn't Thurman fought at JMW before?
            Broner is better suited to JWW, he only beat Paulie for a WW belt
            and a crude slugger in Maidana whacked him around decisively
            Thurman would beat the snot outta Broner
            maidana's crudness worked to his advantage. broner was shook because he didnt see half of those shots coming.

Comment

Broners problem is speed of movement, he doesn't get across the ring quickly and he is wide stanced and flat footed.

Maidana has quick feet getting across the ring, Broner could spin, turn away, reset and get ready to fight again but Maidana would be right on top of him as soon as he tried to get away. Don't know if Thurman would beat him but would expect most guys with quick feet to give Broner trouble.

Comment

Hahahahahah. Thanks bro I needed a laugh. Let me go watch my broner vs Gavin resse tape so I can remember how great broners skills are

Comment

A boxing lesson like Hoya vs Trinidad or a boxing lesson like Mayweather vs Gatti?

Comment

Maidana didn't have too much trouble touching Broner, who doesn't have half the speed of Thurman. Thurman put's Broner away around the 8th round.

Comment

Working...
                    X