• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Malignaggi interview: "Broner got a gift against me" [VIDEO]

No Paulie,he did not

Comment

Nahw dog,

he won clearly imo
      but Paulie made it a great fight and he showed some flaws in Broner's game

Comment

Even I've gotten tired of Broner, the fact that he's runnin' around acting hollywood, chilling with celebrities, sort of reminds you of Berto, and neither of them accomplishing anything that warranted the hype. Granted Broner is a lot more talented than Berto. I'd cringe hearing him sound like Floyd but why couldn't he copy Mayweather's willingness to face the best when he was on the rise?

Malignaggi is speaking the truth, though it's gotten repetitive. In the same token, Malignaggi is bitter, he clearly lost and that can't be disputed. Also, it wasn't only one punch counters, at times Broner would double up on the right hand.

Comment

Let it go Paulie. If you had power you probably would have won but you throw beanie babies.

Comment

We all know even he doesn't believe that...

Comment

Is he really still whining about this? Paulie u have a lot of things going for u. Let it go, u lost. Most ppl thought u lost. This wasn't a gift. Broner is an ass and mebbe 5 years ago u beat him but that doesn't take away his victory.

Comment

Stop it Paulie... You did your thing but u clearly lost. Broner definatley won.

Comment

Paulie is concerned for Broner in future fights because of a lack of power, i asked him this on twitter a few days ago. He doesn't rate Broner very highly. maybe he is bitter but he is usually honest about fighters he has faced.

Comment

Damn, Broner really got to him with the I took his belt and his girl comment. lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X