Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Comments on Proposed Rigondeaux Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy if Donaire wins some of you cats are going to have a whole lot of explaining to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650
      Darchinyan would beat Rigo
      lol Vic beats himself up. if you know what I'm saying..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED
        Boy if Donaire wins some of you cats are going to have a whole lot of explaining to do.
        explain what?? teams/people look in sports. what explanation is needed?

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless
          Quote:

Originally Posted by IMDAZED

lose*

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post

I'm just wondering what kind of props Donaire will get for stopping Rigo. Will it be that Rigo was overrated or is Donaire operating at an extremely high level right now?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED
              Quote:

Originally Posted by McFearless

I'm just wondering what kind of props Donaire will get for stopping Rigo. Will it be that Rigo was overrated or is Donaire operating at an extremely high level right now?
              it would depend on the loss right? if it was a one hit quick KO, can you really say it was a domination or donaire really being better? I would put more weight on a one sided UD.

I just don't like to put things in black and white. I still take Rigo but there will always be excuse makers

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
                it would depend on the loss right? if it was a one hit quick KO, can you really say it was a domination or donaire really being better? I would put more weight on a one sided UD.

I just don't like to put things in black and white. I still take Rigo but there will always be excuse makers

A quick KO? As in, he flattens Rigo early? Yeah absolutely say it was a domination. That's the very definition, I think.

Comment

Donaire stops Rigo, or spends 12 rounds chasing him around to actually engage him.

I can se Rigo trying to pot shot and run for the entire fight. More than a few Cubans fall into this pattern after they don't get their opponent out of there early.

Comment

Originally posted by lazarito52 View Post
                    Para mis paisanosssss , gamboa is posibly fighting timothy bradley.....good fight for gamboa . Solis is almost signing a contract to fight vladimir klisko.....espero que se de lo de gamboa ...esto es un secreto pa mis hermanos cubanos....ja ja . Cono que secreto ? Gamboa is pumped for the bradley fight . Jueguenle estilla a rigo , yo lo garantizo , rigo va a matar al puntico ese . When you see rigo , you wont believe it , he is fater than ever , and the right jab and left hook is powerful than before ....i will keep you posted ...arriba cubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
                    Gamboa vs timothy bradley!?!?!???? What are you smokin???

Comment

Nonitos just better than Rigo. After he wins people will find a way to discredit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X