No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley inks one-year Nike deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    That would make sense...if people outside of maybe you and his momma knew that he was a professional boxer

Bob isn't willing to sacrifice Pac Man to someone who he can't sell. I think if someone like Brandon Rios gets a shot real soon, I think we can talk about a passing of the torch.

I think Pacman at 75% is still too good for Bradley

Well, look like Nike knows he's a professional boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      There's no doubt but that Top Rank really know their business. It was a good day's work for Bradley to sign with Top Rank. You didn't read the report. Nike is supplying all the equipment. If it was what you are saying Top Rank or Bradley himself would have had to BUY the stuff. He has a ONE YEAR endorsement with Nike. Allow the report to penetate.

you must not have read the report... bradley isnt making anything off this deal, nike is just saying sure wear our gear, .....

thats not an endorsement deal... kobe and lebron have an endorsement deal with nike... tim bradley is just wearing nike gear...

canelo hasnt been on one ppv and already has several endorsement deals.... real ones not audition...let that sink in

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        Well, look like Nike knows he's a professional boxer.
        You really went & found that huh?? The torch is being passed. Pacman himself wasn't a mega star until he destroyed a graveyard worthy Oscar.

War Timmy!!

Comment

pac hooked him up.

TR doesnt have nike pull otherwise every TR fighters would be sponsored by nike.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            pac hooked him up.

TR doesnt have nike pull otherwise every TR fighters would be sponsored by nike.
            pac: timmah let me win and i let u get 1 year nike deal?

bradley: aww thanks pac.

Comment

Congrats to Bradley on his deal...but uh....Bradley been wearing Nike for awhile now:

so maybe Nike just went ahead a made it an OFFICIAL DEAL I guess! So no, Top Rank or Pacquiao did not "HOOK HIM UP" lol

Comment

Arum - "Nike, Timmy's gonna wear addidas when he fights Manny, u wanna do a deal so both of the guys on this massive event are wearing your brand? Give me a few grand and give him some free stuff"

Nike - "Who the **** is Tim Bradley?"

Arum - "He's the next guy i've lined up to fight Manny Pac"

Nike - "**** it why not. He'll be on tv for a month or so during the 24/7."

Nike - "Timmy here's some free gear for u and your team to wear when u fight Pac so u dont have to buy it anymore, and if u get out of hospital on time, we'll give ya a free t-shirt to wear for the rest of the year. Check out the shoe's; we've put a giant tick on the soles just for u."

Bradley - "Nice one, brand Bradley is really gonna take of now. So after i win i get to renegotiate a new better deal?"

Nike "hahahahahahaha"

Bradley - "????"

Nike - "hmmm, yeah of course u can Timmy lol"

Bradley - "Sweet! I knew siging for top rank would make me a star. So how much do i get for this year?"

Arum - "Dont worry about that Tim."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  One year?

Thats about how long this b1tch will be semi-relevant.

the real question on everybody's mind:

when bradley started out the press tour for the pacquiao fight and was looking very heavy, was he a fat yank?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                    you must not have read the report... bradley isnt making anything off this deal, nike is just saying sure wear our gear, .....
                    thats not an endorsement deal... kobe and lebron have an endorsement deal with nike... tim bradley is just wearing nike gear...
                    real ones not audition...let that sink in
                    uh Bradley isn't just wearing Nike gear, he's getting paid to do it, don't be so dense

taken from another
                    "he signed an “exclusive, one-year shoe and apparel deal with the brand last week,”

and even in the article linked on main page it says "Timothy Bradley signed a one-year endorsement deal with shoe giant Nike"

T-Brad is getting paid to wear Nike ya dope, just like Kobe & LeBron, obviously Tim won't be getting the same kinda money they do from Nike, but it's still an endorsement/sponsorship

as for the whole audition, well usually shoe deals are Multi year, but Tim's w Nike is ONLY for one year because I'm sure Nike wants to see if Bradley can get by Pacquiao first before investing long term in him ... it's not that hard to understand

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Congrats to Bradley on his deal...but uh....Bradley been wearing Nike for awhile now:

so maybe Nike just went ahead a made it an OFFICIAL DEAL I guess! So no, Top Rank or Pacquiao did not "HOOK HIM UP" lol
                    true I've noticed that I think his last fight wearing Adidas was vs Kendall Holt

Comment

Working...
                    X