Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you guys paying for boxing gyms??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

35 dollars a month US. Its cheaper because I'm a student.

Comment

muthafuxin free!

Comment

45€ a month is the normal price... but how my brother is in the gym too, both pay 66€ a month(33€ each) (REALLY REALLY EXPENSIVE...but all gyms are similar and it's the best)

It's in Barcelona, (SPAIN)

Regards!

Comment

£5 a week and the gym is open 6 days a week. It's a pretty run down gym, but the training and coaching is spot on.

Comment

I pay five pound a week for three nights a week.

In the UK our proper boxing gyms are very cheap but I think they get subsidy from the ABA??

Comment

£1 a night, three days a week. £20 membrship fee.

Comment

Yea, I live in Chicago and have the same problem - its too damn expensive, I simply can't afford to pay a gym that kind of money. I'm really jealous of you Brit's, all the more reason I need to move over there. £2 a week? Jeeze. Even the guy that said £33, even factoring in the exchange rate that's still a lot cheaper than anything here. And when was the last time America produced a crop of world class boxers? I really need to get my ass some sparring, but I'm not going to shell out big bucks to do so, especially when I need to put that money toward food or bills. Although maybe I should, I have a feeling its just yuppies and wannabe's in the gyms here at these prices.

Comment

wow! mine is $50 a month.

and you don't have to pay that if you spar when they want you too.

Comment

Originally posted by fordhamboxing View Post
                    Where in NYC??
                    im in brooklyn but i dont mind going to the city if the price is right.

Comment

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
                      im in brooklyn but i dont mind going to the city if the price is right.

if thats true. go over the bridge and get off at Newark Penn.

then join either Redbrick Gym in Iron-bound or Dewdrops off of sunset and south-orange.

neither will charge if your willing to spar.

Comment

Working...
                      X