Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Enjoyed Watching Pirog But He Will End Up Like Kelly Pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um their is no comparison here AT ALL except their both white, thats it.

Pirog is good at moving. Will he be a great fighter? Im not one of the people to quickly jump on his bangwagon but we should find out soon. Maybe he'll fight Pavlik.

Comment

A lot of blacks have sand in their purple vaginas over this humiliation.

Vowing revenge by a smack talking black boxer and he says he isn't racist.

lol

Don't even try to pretend you "like" pirog. You can't stand what you saw last saturday. You were fuming seeing that white russian knock your black homeboy the f uck out. Do you really think you can fool us with your lies? haha

Comment

what's up with all the hate? im not hating on pirog i really like the guy but im just saying my point of view. hate me all u want and like i said bookmark this thread and bump it next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
          TS is a fucking ******.

Pirog and Pavlik are completely different fighters.

Pavlik is a basic one dimensional fighter.

Pirog is a complete fighter. He is very elusive, great defense, excellent upper body movement, great footwork, perfect balance, great offensive arsenal, throws a variety of punches from different angles, he's very intelligent, tough as nails, solid chin, hits hard, etc.

Pirog is the real deal.
          Pretty much agree with this but I would like to see his next few fights before calling him the real deal. Doing a number on Jacobs was a great win considering it was his 1st fight in USA and he was the underdog. I Just hope he can build on it as I liked what I seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chs160 View Post
            A lot of blacks have sand in their purple vaginas over this humiliation.

Vowing revenge by a smack talking black boxer and he says he isn't racist.

lol

Don't even try to pretend you "like" pirog. You can't stand what you saw last saturday. You were fuming seeing that white russian knock your black homeboy the f uck out. Do you really think you can fool us with your lies? haha
            i dont like the black boxers today. it stopped after tyson. and im not black.

Comment

The only thing they have in common is that Pirog and Pavlik are both white.........and their last names begin with the letter P.

Pavlik always was a very limited fighter who was just bigger than other MWs and had a huge punch while Pirog seems to be very talented and skilled.

Let see what happens before we have presumptions based on a whole lot of nothing.

Comment

he needs a good match maker for his fights as of now. they shouldn't put him right away with big names yet. he reminds me of an old school fighter. simple moves but he has that slick movement. he needs to fight again soon while people are talking about what he did last saturday. he also got the swagger which the people like.

Comment

You know when someone has to say "this is not a racist thread", that it is completely racist....and ****ing stupid

Comment

Originally posted by I L●ve Vagina View Post
                    Ok so I enjoyed him knocking out Jacobs but lets face it maybe sometime next year he will get his ass kicked by a loud ass trash talking black boxer. this is not a racist thread but it's the truth. remember when kelly pavlik was knocking out guys in his weight class? remember when he knocked out jermaine taylor who is a black boxer but doesn't talk shiet but then ended up getting his ass kicked by hopkins who talks smack? now how is kelly pavlik? drinking problems and what not. Pirog is fun and i like him but trust me on this and bookmark this post cuz im pretty sure same shiet will happen. enjoy the next fights like i will do where he would be knocking people out. but next year will be the inevitable. maybe someone with the likes of james kirkland will do the job.
                    Miranda talks alot of trash and Kelly knocked him out.

Comment

Originally posted by I L●ve Vagina View Post
                      what's up with all the hate? im not hating on pirog i really like the guy but im just saying my point of view. hate me all u want and like i said bookmark this thread and bump it next year.
                      12 twelve 12 twelve 12 twelve

Comment

Working...
                      X