Wilder: I want to fight Chisora in England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder: I want to fight Chisora in England

http://www.***************.net/news/...litschkos.html

I can't copy and paste, but it's in the link. Given they were so close to making the fight for last month, I'm wondering if they could make it for September 21st.

lets get it on then

Comment

I'm actually beginning to warm to Wilder quite a bit. He's saying the right things, not getting carried away etc.

And no doubt, Chisora would be his biggest test, but also a very dangerous fight for both guys. If Chisora comes through his fight, then it's a fight i'd definitely like to see and it would headline in the UK surely.

Comment

Lets have at em....

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          If Chisora comes through his fight, then it's a fight i'd definitely like to see and it would headline in the UK surely.
          It's a good fight. There's no doubt in my mind that Chisora is the superior boxer, but it all comes down to whether Wilder can catch him with a big shot.

Comment

Wilder finally stepping up and gaining favor.
            If this fight does happen, this'll be the fight he gets respect on the forum

Comment

Wilder wants to step up. Hope Golden Boy lets him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                It's a good fight. There's no doubt in my mind that Chisora is the superior boxer, but it all comes down to whether Wilder can catch him with a big shot.
                That's the thing. Scott is a better boxer than Wilder by far, and Chisora was getting to him. Wilder def has that power, but Chisora is no sitting duck like Audley and Liakhovic.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Wilder finally stepping up and gaining favor.
                If this fight does happen, this'll be the fight he gets respect on the forum
                You reckon? I think people will say Chisora was just a bum and Wilder still hasn't stepped up. Completely dismissing that Chisora has given everyone on his resume a very very hard nights work.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  That's the thing. Scott is a better boxer than Wilder by far, and Chisora was getting to him. Wilder def has that power, but Chisora is no sitting duck like Audley and Liakhovic.
                  He isn't, but he does catch punches on the way in. If it goes a few rounds you'd have to think at some point Wilder would land the big shot, assuming he can box on the backfoot. From Chisora's perspective, Wilder's chin may not be up to much so it would be good for him to test that early.

It's an intriguing match-up. Wilder was talking about how active he is, so maybe Warren can put this on next month. If it doesn't happen next month, it's hard to see it happening this year because Chisora will have already fought three times.

Comment

Definitely get it on.

Chisora would be like the "acid test" for Wilder.

I feel Chisora has become a bit underrated.

Wilder definitely has the power to knock Chisora but Chisora has good chin and some pop of his own and is definitely the more skilled.

I'll tip Chisora but bets off!

I hope Wilder is serious!

I'm not sure Deontay realises how big a step up this is. Maybe he underrates him.

Or maybe he is getting sick of being called a bum beater and wants a challenge to prove himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X