Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People say Pacquaio is losing it, but is it more the styles than anything else?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when has this hype-job ever looked good against fighters that don't stand in front of him? tards are confused or just stupid.....i think both actually. careful match-matching, picking and choosing safe opponents is why he looked good in his so-called "p4p run".

Comment

lets be honest for a second here, bradley didn't give pacquiao any problems, at all...

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        lets be honest for a second here, bradley didn't give pacquiao any problems, at all...
        except for you know, sweeping the championship rounds by having Pac perfectly timed...

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
          Nah I definatelly dont agree with this, Pacquaio can beat any fighter thats not a high level counter puncher with ease, doesnt matter how hard they hit, if they come forward with no skill trying to overpower Pacquaio, they are gonna get devastated
          The Same was Said about Jones Jr, and Roy is at a complete different skill level as Pacquiao (speed, power, reflexes, footwork, and all about better boxing technique), but once you lose by such a devastating Knock Out, you will not be the same. Pacquiao is no different. His weakness has been shown in his last few fights, and any smart fight will learn from the man who knocked him out!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
            The Same was Said about Jones Jr, and Roy is at a complete different skill level as Pacquiao (speed, power, reflexes, footwork, and all about better boxing technique), but once you lose by such a devastating Knock Out, you will not be the same. Pacquiao is no different. His weakness has been shown in his last few fights, and any smart fight will learn from the man who knocked him out!
            Well I guess we'll see in 4 months then

Comment

Working...
            X