No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Eyes Shumenov, Hopkins-Cloud Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly Eyes Shumenov, Hopkins-Cloud Winner

Nathan Cleverly (25-0, 12KOs) has one fight on the agenda, when he makes a mandatory defense of his WBO light heavyweight title against Robin Krasniqi (39-2, 15KOs) on the 16th of March. Cleverly's promoter Frank Warren won the recent purse bid to stage the bout.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm sure he eyes those guys. Actually getting in the ring with them is a completely different story though.

Comment

Pretty sure we've heard this about 300 times before.

Comment

Cleverly/Warren are sooo full of crap. Everytime they fight a nobody, they say they want to unify next. Shumenov team sent them a contract/letter of intent and Cleverly ran and disappeared as he has been for 18 months. They just like to use the other champions names to make his fights relevant. Cleverly who got the title by default is as pathetic as Braehmer.

Comment

id say 600. why is khan so annoying is he really as dumb as he seems cause sometimes i really think he believes hes gods gift to the world no bs

Comment

Cleverly vs Shumenov has fight of the year written all over it.

Comment

Bore off Clev.

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              id say 600. why is khan so annoying is he really as dumb as he seems cause sometimes i really think he believes hes gods gift to the world no bs
              huh? what's Khan got to do with it?

Comment

Exactly, "unification"?....does ANYONE apart from the WBO consider Cleverly any kind of champion, one decent win over a borderline top ten guy.

Pathetic

Comment

Sure you do, Nathan...

Comment

Talk is cheap.

Comment

Working...
                    X