No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Really Want To Knock Golovkin Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Really Want To Knock Golovkin Out

Junior middleweight contender Gabe Rosado is being viewed as the smaller man, but when he stood side by side with WBA/IBO middleweight king Gennady Golovkin (24-0, 21KOs) - Rosado was the bigger man. Rosado will move up in weight to challenge Golovkin on January 19th at The Theater in New York's Madison Square Garden,

Rosado (21-5, 13KOs) is not only eager to trade punches with Golovkin, he wants to end the fight in the most impressive way possible. He wants to put Golovkin, one of the most feared punchers in boxing, on his back. HBO will televise the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Angulo crushed him easily... GGG might not have great defense but Rosado's isnt saying much either. GGG will put Gabe to sleep within 4 rounds and most likely end his career.

Comment

Good luck making it past the first round, man...

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
        Angulo crushed him easily... GGG might not have great defense but Rosado's isnt saying much either. GGG will put Gabe to sleep within 4 rounds and most likely end his career.
        Rosado is in for a rude awakening. I give him credit for taking this fight though..

Comment

If he wins my post count is going to take a big bump haha.....

Comment

I think this move is a bad one from Rosado & his team..Rosado should have stayed campaigning at jr middle(154lbs) where he was lately doing real good.. Especially now that Cotto lost to Trout, Rosado would have definitely been a candidate to fight Canelo next cause "Golden Boy" & the rest of Canelo's team don't want to face Trout..

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
              I think this move is a bad one from Rosado & his team..Rosado should have stayed campaigning at jr middle(154lbs) where he was lately doing real good.. Especially now that Cotto lost to Trout, Rosado would have definitely been a candidate to fight Canelo next cause "Golden Boy" & the rest of Canelo's team don't want to face Trout..
              Canelo don't want it...... His track record shows that

Comment

Damn, I didn't know this fight was official. Can't believe GGG is having such a hard time finding opponents that he has to fight Rosado. Gotta give Gabe props for taking this fight (nots sure why though), but he really....really is going to get a brutal beatdown. Honestly feel like Rosado's career could be over after this fight.
                Last edited by King_; 12-02-2012, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                  That's what I've been saying. Rosado was on the verge of a title shot against K9 and had he won the fight, he could have attracted some big names, maybe even get a rematch against Angulo down the line. Why move up and fight a middleweight? I'm sure HBO offered him good money but in the long run it's a bad move for his career.

Comment

Rosado has been looking pretty good recently, and he is a big JMW. He also has an advantage in experience, so I look forward to seeing how GGG deals with him. I'm not sold on the guy yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X