• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radical View Post
    PBF/Mosley

is the fight i want to see now.
    Cosign homey. But it won't ever happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      oh wow, you are ******ed. you expect me to trust some random stranger online to pay up?
      please.

I figured you would say that as a cop out~ no faith in what you typed eh?

Comment

Floyd is one of those fighters that will get truly recognised years after retirement, when he's not remembered for the trash talking but for the phenomenal boxer he is... he knows this, to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          I figured you would say that as a cop out~ no faith in what you typed eh?
          If I didn't have faith, I wouldn't bet my points. I don't have faith in you.
          I don't know you and there would be no way for me to get you to pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
            Floyd is one of those fighters that will get truly recognised years after retirement, when he's not remembered for the trash talking but for the phenomenal boxer he is... he knows this, to.
            This is a very debatable statement. Good God man. Even SRR's detractors understood he was the GOAT! Ali's detractors...and there were many, knew he was one of the all time greats.

This is not what's happening with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post
              May will beat JMM, of course he will.
              It makes my day when you post in my thread's, son. Savvy talk.

Comment

And Pacquiao would still be considered higher than him in the ATG list

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                  This is a very debatable statement. Good God man. Even SRR's detractors understood he was the GOAT! Ali's detractors...and there were many, knew he was one of the all time greats.

This is not what's happening with Floyd.
                  If there are people running Floyd down, and truly don't believe he is one of the best fighters around today... they are delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    If I didn't have faith, I wouldn't bet my points. I don't have faith in you.
                    I don't know you and there would be no way for me to get you to pay up.
                    That plays both ways, I really don't care about the money.

You obviously are just a loud mouth who is afraid to back up what they are saying~.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      That plays both ways, I really don't care about the money.

You obviously are just a loud mouth who is afraid to back up what they are saying~.
                      look at the sig. all my points that he don't against El Dominicano. I consider that backing up my statements more then enough.
                      & lol @ you saying that plays both ways, meaning that you weren't sure about your statement either so stfu because you yourself don't believe in betting money online against strangers. I def wouldn't bet against someone I know I have no way of getting my money.. Let alone one that lives in detroit, in a shack I'm guessing since the place is a run down piece of ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X