No announcement yet.

Cotto Looking for New Trainer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto Looking for New Trainer?

Read on some thread that there are rumors that Miguel is looking for a new trainer. Could that be true? If so, I wonder why?

May be because of the "game plan" vs. Trout? May be Miguel was not happy with that? Or the training approach? Or, which is my believe (if the rumor is truth) that Cotto just dont like the direct approach of Diaz (strong will, direct, no sugar coat) etc.

Who, in theory will be the best trainer for Miguel? Ill say get Arista (SP?) (Pac's, Jr. trainer) as the conditioner........

Anyhow, if you got some links/sources...post them!

Look for a new trainer and weight class.

Comment

there really out to be a rule about posting threads with random rumors and no source....

Comment

Didn't that clown Virgil Hunter pretty much put Cotto's trainer on blast for making him train in high altitude?

Comment

Originally posted by Zyzz View Post
          there really out to be a rule about posting threads with random rumors and no source....
          Im just looking for confirmation, links, sources. Not spreading lies, rumors, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
            Im just looking for confirmation, links, sources. Not spreading lies, rumors, etc.
            How about starting by disclosing/pointing to the thread on which you read about it? That would be a source.

P34c3

Comment

trainer is fine he just needs to go back to 147. 154 is too big for cotto. his bald head couldnt take it when he fought the more natural 154lbers like trout.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by duwdu View Post
                How about starting by disclosing/pointing to the thread on which you read about it? That would be a source.

P34c3
                Fugg man, dont jump on my shiiiet because I'm asking for info.

Here is the link: Opening Post, first line of text.

Click the Link!

Comment

I think the Trout camp didn't go to Cotto's liking. Could be true or could just be his excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by hobojo View Post
                    trainer is fine he just needs to go back to 147. 154 is too big for cotto. his bald head couldnt take it when he fought the more natural 154lbers like trout.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    He could take the punches okay, it was just they could take his punches far too easily.

He needs to fight at a lower weight, or at very least a catchweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X