No announcement yet.

how do i get at this 23 year old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    You're the biggest fucking queer on this site bro.

Take a knee.
    You are a ceaseless font of guffaw, the proverbial joke ad infinitum. You get owned so regularly they should call you ex lax. 'Take a knee?' You mad cuz your arm punching idol got his ass stomped by a man who was featherweight less than three years ago, the same man to whom margaresto swore he could not lose? Or was it that Amir schooled Maidana? Wake up, son. Your hero is a fraud, your intelligence is wanting and you belong to the lunatic fringe.

But keep on keeping on. We enjoy laughing at you.

Comment

Ask her something then go on from there.

Or better yet, approach her and ask her "Hey didn't I see you and your boyfriend at the mall?"

With that question you'll knock 2 birds with one stone. You can find out if she has a bf or not because she may say "Boyfriend? I don't have a bf" and the other bird is that you can start a conversation with her right there.

It's up to you?

I mean that question always works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        She's 23 and i feel she's out of my league. I actually really like her so I'm not in it just to hit it and quit it. What do you think?
        just the fact that you said she is out of your league worries me.

admitting she is out of your league is already admitting defeat. you need more confidence man.

unless she calls the cops and tells you to stop stalking her, she is never out of your league!!!

stay positive. and wear deodorant.

and make sure to jerk off before sex too. that makes you last longer during real sex and the ladies love that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
          pull your dick out infront of her

60% of the time it works everytime
          Maybe if she's 32.......but not 23.

Comment

Show her your abs.

Comment

It really depends what type of girl she is. Does she like to go out a lot? Is she a bar goer? Is she as mature as she should be for her age?

Nothing is impossible but if she is all of those things it may be difficult because you can't go out really. And from my experience women around that age are all about dating guys around their age or older. Just being honest, but the age does put you at a disadvantage and that's just fact.

It's funny because I'm 23 and I'm trying to get with an 18 year old lol. The last two girls I was with were 24, 25 though and this girl has a better head on her shoulders for sure, and a lot less baggage. That's why I bring up the maturity thing. There are definitely some 23 year old girls out there that still **** with house parties and youngins like yourself.

Comment

If you're good looking I'm sure she's willing to **** you, but at her age it's rare to find a woman willing to date a teenager.

Girls are usually starting to experiment with dating guys 5-10 years older at that age.

Comment

She's a pale latina. Those are my targets. Anyways when I see her at the gym I'll ask her, o by the way would you like to bring your boyfriend in to work out with you? I'll get him on a free pass. I'll know right there if she's single.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                    Tell her. Easier said than done, but just do it. My girlfriend told me that she liked me from the first time we ever spoke and would definitely had said yes to a date if only I had the balls to ask her. Instead I almost wasted a year before asking her out on a date, time which could have been spent together. When you catch her alone, ask her if she would like to go for a drink sometime and exchange numbers. If she says yes, be yourself, don't act too cocky and don't be too clingy. Treat the date as the casual meeting it is. If she wants to meet you again and again, kick up the sensitivity and start telling her nice things and how much you like her, but never abandon your masculinity. Girls love sensitive 'men'. That means, treat her how she wants to be treated and fulfil her desires, but never act too soppy or become a softie she can play around with. Act confident, assured, keep eye contact, and always pay on the first few dates. Try to mix in a few laughs as well, but don't push the comedy too much too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bigamzz View Post
                      but remember the golden rule....its not rape if she dont say no....which is why you got to ducktape her mouth first....
                      lmaoooo!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X