Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if manny doesnt take the test he will look guilty and anyone else he tries to fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Do you think GPB is doing a good thing?
    By conducting Olympic anti-doping tests in this era of steroids?

Are they doing a bad thing?

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
      will demand these same test...floyd might have just ended mannys career without even fighting him..
      Pacman has already agreed to do the tests.

It's the "when" that is in question. Stop perpetrating the BS!

Comment

Cuz Shane wants a big money fight and he won't care, Foreman is Arum baby, and I have talked to Alex Camponovo who is the matchmaker of Thompson boxing promotions. And, he they don't care either. That they fell Bradley could beat Pac with it or without it.
        Shane Mosley is a GBP fighter. Read the article that BPP posted about what Schafer said about GBP fighters and Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          Shane Mosley is a GBP fighter. Read the article that BPP posted about what Schafer said about GBP fighters and Manny Pacquiao.
          That is the thing cuz Shane has said his contract as a fighter has ran out with GBP. The only contract he has of them is as a partner. But, Schafer said that Shane is wrong and that the contract is still valid. It depends who is telling the truth with one.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
            will demand these same test...floyd might have just ended mannys career without even fighting him..
            Good Call larryx!!!!!!!

Comment

By conducting Olympic anti-doping tests in this era of steroids?

Are they doing a bad thing?
              Why answer my question with a question?

But, ok do you think they are trying to clean up the sport?

Comment

Why answer my question with a question?

But, ok do you think they are trying to clean up the sport?
                I answered your question with an answer but I displayed it as a question.

GBP is doing a good thing by conducting Olympic style anti-doping tests and trying to clean up the sport of possible cheats.

Better?

Comment

I answered your question with an answer but I displayed it as a question.

GBP is doing a good thing by conducting Olympic style anti-doping tests and trying to clean up the sport of possible cheats.

Better?
                  GBP has their own agenda. They aren't trying to clean up the sport (MOSLEY???), they're just backing their fighter (Mayweather). Just so happens that it's something that would be good for the sport. Even a broken clock is right two times a day.

Comment

Nah... Shane won't demanded, Bradley will not demanded, and Foreman will not demanded.
                    Well you just got owned.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      GBP has their own agenda. They aren't trying to clean up the sport (MOSLEY???), they're just backing their fighter (Mayweather). Just so happens that it's something that would be good for the sport. Even a broken clock is right two times a day.

nothin like stirring up a steroids controversy when the sport finally gets the media spotlight...good job GBP! just what boxing needed

Comment

Working...
                      X