Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I used my boxing skills in real life. :) yesterday and I'm suspended.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used my boxing skills in real life. :) yesterday and I'm suspended.

I'm an amateur with only one exhibition
    and been training for 5 months in boxing.
    and I'm kinda new.
    And

so this is what happened. SInce the beginning of highschool I've been getting bullied by this big ****ing native kid. He's like 5"11 and 230lbs I'd say. He's really racist he calls me **** stain and ****. Most of the times I just take his ****. Since I am only like 150lbs and 5"10 I'm kinda small. So yesterday he smacks me with his duotang for no reason I get up get behind him I tap his shoulder and I unleashed my fury while he was still sitting down. His face was like open almost all the time I must punched him with like 10 straight rights and hooks. then I jumped back when he tried to get up. He got up and I look at his face it's covered in blood from his nose and mouth. He gets up I hit him again he keeps missing. People were trying to stop the fight but we were all over the place and punches were flying. Then he gets real pissed and ****. He just runs into me and gives me a right hook. well most of his punches were all hooks. SO iwas just going back most o f the time and feeding him straight rights. So he runs into me, he lands it straight on my cheek. And wham I fall down and all I remember was I was dizzy and everything I saw was rotating then I just blacked out.

I woke up like 10 minutes later and the nurse is on me and **** I was still dazed as ****. But after wards I was ok even though my mouth was bleeding it stopped after 30 minutes. They took me to the office and told me I was suspended for a day. They heard about the other kids saying that he was a bully with me and how he'd mess around with me everyday.
    They told me they expelled him and there's a zero tolerance policy for bullying and racism and I should have told the office anyway.
    That''s a ***** thing to do though snitchin and stuff.

My classmates told me that the other classmates this big black guy and 2 other guys tackled him down from the back because he was gonna **** me up while I was down on the floor. I would have been finished if it weren't for them. No one at my school knows I box though. But damn I ****ed his face up pretty good especially the way it was swining back and right everytime I hit him.
    My parents told me if someone bothers you and you retaliate with violence it is ok so they told me they didn't care I was suspended.'

I can't wait to go to school tommorow my homeboys are gonna be proud. Imma wear my big brownish red bruise on my cheek with pride.
    Last edited by nirojsri; 10-30-2008, 11:17 AM.

He got what he deserved, but you weren't supposed to get knocked out.

Comment

Did you get to see down the nurse's shirt?

Comment

and what have you learnt?

Comment

Glass jawed ***git.

Comment

oh well lol at least you messed his face up...

should have avoided getting knocked out lol but good work standing up for yourself

Comment

Are you Amir Khan? Seriously though, well done for standing up for yourself. Just keep your guard up next time.

Comment

sounds like you didnt do to well next time hes that much bigger ****ing pick a chair up man !

Comment

I tried to keep my gaurd up I kept my fist down to my chin level and fought but my fist is much smaller than his his was gigantic and when it struck my face it just slipped of my fist and struck me on the cheek.

and the nurse was the school nurse she's pretty old.

Comment

Originally posted by niroj View Post
                    I tried to keep my gaurd up I kept my fist down to my chin level and fought but my fist is much smaller than his his was gigantic and when it struck my face it just slipped of my fist and struck me on the cheek.

and the nurse was the school nurse she's pretty old.
                    Damn. Unlucky dude. On both counts.

Comment

Working...
                    X