Comments Thread For: ESPN2 FNF Early Results From Santa Ynez, CA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ESPN2 FNF Early Results From Santa Ynez, CA

[Click Here To Read More]

Maysonet was obviously a complete fraud! No technical skills and little real power. They put him up against scrubs to build a fraudulent record to 11-0 with 10 KO's with nothing solid behind those numbers. Talk about getting exposed, man he got sunburned bad tonight in the ring.
    Last edited by richardt; 04-05-2013, 09:05 PM.

Comment

And yet another unbeaten fraud exposed. How can a butt-ugly guy be an underwear model???????? If I had a Dog as ugly as him I would shave his a$$ and make him walk backward!

Comment

That was a good right Nugaev threw to put Maicelo down. The whole fight was a great slugfest.

Comment

that peruvian got KTFO

Comment

It was a very good fight & even thou Jonathan Maicelo got dropped hard, the ref(Jack Reiss) should have given him a chance to get up(cause he was trying to get up)& then see in what condition he was once he took a couple of steps before deciding to stop or continue the fight..This is NOT the first time Ref Jack Reiss has done that, he has a BAD habit of pinning fighters on the canvas once they are dropped & not giving them a chance to get up(even when they are trying to get up) & stopping the fight..He did the same thing in the Irving García/Luis Abregú fight, after García dropped Abregú in round 1 & rocked him in the 3rd & dropped him again in the beginning of round 4, at the last seconds of round 4 Abregú dropped García in a corner & when García was gonna get up, Reiss put his knee on his chest & didn't let him get up & stopped the fight!! García was HEATED once he got up & was cursing the S H I T out Reiss in spanish for not letting him get up & stopping the fight.It was a bad stoppage..

Comment

Working...
            X