• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    So Haye turned him down?
    Turned him down again I might add.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Turned him down again I might add.
      Offered a fight 2 months after Chisora in Moscow.

Come on, if he's fighting again, there's only one fight people want to see...whats wrong with the usual Germany location? Retirement or Haye should be the options.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Offered a fight 2 months after Chisora in Moscow.

Come on, if he's fighting again, there's only one fight people want to see...whats wrong with the usual Germany location? Retirement or Haye should be the options.
        I think it's obvious Haye want's this fight. People are kidding themselves if they think he doesn't.

I don't like Haye at all, and despite Vitali being passed his best and on the verge of retirement, I still think Vitali would beat him.

Both are available now, both have said they want the fight, so make it happen.

Comment

I think we all saw this coming. Vitali didn't look that great against Chisora and Haye destroyed Chisora right afterward. Vitali now needs to fight one last easy fight and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Haye turned him down in September? But he was fighting Chisora in July? That's too close together.

If Vitali said he would fight the winner of Chisora-Haye which was in July then why would it be for September?

Vitali should fight Haye.
            Haye publicly started he's wouldn't fight Vitali in Ukraine or in Russia. There was a news item here a boxingscene quoting him.

Vitali is entitled to a farewell fight in Kiev.

Vitali fought Kevin Johnson 2 1/2 months after fighting Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I think it's obvious Haye want's this fight. People are kidding themselves if they think he doesn't.

I don't like Haye at all, and despite Vitali being passed his best and on the verge of retirement, I still think Vitali would beat him.

Both are available now, both have said they want the fight, so make it happen.
              Yep, Haye very much wants the fight.

I am a Haye fan, clearly, and I'm fairly confident he wins this fight. That is why I don't belive Vitali wants to take the fight now, he feels slower and the last thing he needs in that case is the fastest HW around, who is hard to hit and also packs a punch.

I'd have no problem with him retiring, but another dud isn't needed.

Comment

David Haye is so bad and so boring against tall opponents. Don't see why anyone is looking forward to this.

If Vitali wants to retire he definitely should be able to do so. He's an old man.

If he wants to keep fighting he might as well take an easy moneyfight against Haye.

Comment

Then retire, outside of Haye there isn't anyone people really want to see him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    vitali looks done to me.

I think he should retire. He's not what he used to be. Kind of like lewis when he fought him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    Yes, I don't like watching the current slow, faded age 41 version of Vitali.

His last REALLY good performance was against Arreola. He was even a bit faded against Adamek although he won easily.

Comment

I've been a Vitali fan for years, and it's sad that he started avoiding challenges towards the end of his career. I wish he would just retire before he loses to someone ridiculous. He has already checked out mentally.

Comment

Working...
                      X