Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Seem Focused, Wants To Claim All The Gold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still think if he shows up to fight instead of just looking to go the distance he can beat both brothers..he's just naturally more gifted..with the right game plan I can see him beating both but if he shows up with some toe excuse and back pedaling non stop i'm not interested. Take the fight to them or don't bother making the fight at all.

Comment

I don't understand the hate against Haye. Haye has beaten HW fighters who have either given the klits trouble or have been avoided by them and loses to one bro because of injury by points.

I think it is mostly in klit fans interest that he never fights one of them again because he could expose them.

Comment

I would believe that it would be kind of hard to unify anything when you fight once a year and then do nothing but run your mouth for the other 364 days.
        Last edited by Ravens Fan; 01-25-2013, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Haye needs to fight his way back into contention. The Chisora KO is an excellent win but he should have built on that instead of sitting around waiting for a call from K2.

Comment

Oh god. I'm getting tired of this thread. It's the same ***** on a different day.

Comment

I like Haye, I'm one of his steadfast supporters but his inactivity is getting harder to defend.

He did good in stopping chisora and actually started to gain a little respect back with fans, but he should have another one or two tough fights, now the respect he got from chisora fight is gone instead of him building on it

Comment

Please no more columns on this attention whore until he's officially making a return to the ring.

Comment

hAYE IS indeed the future of the heavyweight division: Instead of full of piss and vinegar like Frazier and Quarry, Haye is full of shredded modeling contracts. Instead of a young Foreman wanting to fight at the drop of a hat and with a stare that Mailer described as "that of a shark", we have a guy who fights at the drop of the new year's ball..... exactly once per and has a stare that is penetrating...i.e. penetrates the chain mail fence with Chisora on the other side.

We need a throwback heavy to go through these guys who don't want to fight...like Batman villans in the TV series opener....this is ridiculous!! a fat James Toney did it before who will step up?

Comment

Yes, that's right David, we need a retired fighter to unify the titles. And we absolutely can see you wanting to fight Wladimir again, and look forward to it ourselves, considering your performance in the first one - though do understand he's not showing signs of declining badly yet and is some way of the golden 40 years old mark.

David Haye = saviour of the Heavyweight division. God bless ya.

Comment

if haye means this he needs to stay active like a good contender to the crown. I liked what he did against chisora and that's already a fifty years ago in boxing terms. I really want to get behind this guy (no ****) but rooting for him sometimes is bull**** with his inactivity.

Comment

Working...
                      X