Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: N'Jikam Says Quillin Terms Still Being Negotiated For 10/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: N'Jikam Says Quillin Terms Still Being Negotiated For 10/20

Undefeated Frenchman Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam has told WBN that contrary to reports, a deal has not been finalized to fight Peter Quillin on October 20th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

A former WBO interim-middleweight champion, N’Dam was given the full version of the belt earlier this week as former titleholder Dmitry Pirog was stripped of the chamionship. While N'Jikam is strongly linked to Quillin, a first defense in the United States is still only a possibility at this stage. [Click Here To Read More]

Team NJikam is coming off a spectacular campaign of sanctioning body manipulation. It'd be fitting if it turns out they only feigned interest in Quillin just to get Pirog stripped. Who says Frenchmen don't do comedy? Of course if he proceeds with this, credit to him, it'd just be so out of character.

Comment

Wait wait... So the belt was GIVEN to him? He didn't have to fight for it? While Im glad Pirog got stripped this is some bull if true.

On another note, I hope this fight doesn't fall through. Im real excited for this one. :boobies:

Comment

I just went to buy my tix. 4 of them come out to almost $1400. Sorry but if Chocolate's not on the card, you don't get my money.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Wait wait... So the belt was GIVEN to him? He didn't have to fight for it? While Im glad Pirog got stripped this is some bull if true.

On another note, I hope this fight doesn't fall through. Im real excited for this one. :boobies:
          Why are you glad Pirog was stripped?

Comment

Originally posted by B.R!ghteous View Post
            I just went to buy my tix. 4 of them come out to almost $1400. Sorry but if Chocolate's not on the card, you don't get my money.
            quillin aint worth no 1400 to see lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              The reason I didn't mind Pirog getting stripped is cause i thought, well at least it got NDam Quillin made. Plus the Team NDam scheme was so hilarious, even funnier that it worked to perfection. If NDam now backs out of this fight, I'll petition to have his promoters inducted in the HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

^^^me too. When I heard about this fight, I was immediately excited. GREAT match up.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Pirog fights once a year. Yea he deserves to be stripped

Comment

N'Jikam has done a masterful job of getting title belts without actually having to fight another champion or even anyone in the top 10.

Comment

Working...
                    X