No announcement yet.

Jones: I'll be fighting Rampage next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones: I'll be fighting Rampage next.

"I'll be fighting Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson next," UFC Lightheavyweight Jon Jones told MMAjunkie.com on Thursday. "I'm not allowed to discuss the date because I didn't sign a contract, but yeah, it will be very soon."

The NSAC suspended Jackson this week following his lopsided decision win over Matt Hamill at UFC 130. The former champ had to get his left hand X-rayed and could be suspended until Nov. 25 if an injury was found. He can, however, gain clearance before that from an orthopedic doctor.

It appears that the severity of the injury, which UFC president Dana White said could give Lyoto Machida or Rashad Evans the next title shot, has been downgraded.

Jones, who has had hand problems of his own, said Thursday that his hand is "totally fine" and will be good to go for a fight with Jackson.

When would he like to return to the cage?

"September," he said.
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/23853/ufc-...ckson-next.mma

Jones and Rampage Co-Main event with Diaz/GSP maybe?

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Get em Rampage GET EM!

Comment

War Rampage!

Comment

Kind of sad really. Rampage is gonna get Shogunned.

Comment

^ I really hope he don't. Their's so much for to gain if Rampage somehow scores a lucky KO haha.

Rampage-Shogun 2
            Rampage-Rashad 2(Hopefully a fresh Rampage sparks him out)
            Rampage-Forrest 2
            Plus its not as depressing knowing Jon Jones isn't invincible.

But if Jon Jones wins. Most likely Rampage retires which would be depressing as **** haha and then we get Jon Jones-Rashad which if Rashad wins it's another boring ass champion, if not then Jon Jones continues to look depressingly invincible

WARRRRRRR RAMPAGE!

Comment

Jones will beat on Rampage worse than Shogun did at Total Elimination.

You can take that to the bank. Rampage will be completely outclassed and destroyed in every single aspect of this fight.

Comment

Rampage is done. put a fork in him.

Comment

That's the end of rampage

Comment

Working...
                  X