Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Named Toughest Sport by ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing certainly is the toughest, football is a tough dangerous game also but you get breaks often in boxing it is 3 minutes then a short break and it takes so much endurance to constantly punch, avoid punches and get punched. Plus it is an individual sport so there is no one that can step in if you are at your limit you just have to endure.

When you think about boxing in relation to other sports it seems almost crazy that anyone would take up boxing by choice.

Comment

to be honest golf is probably the toughest sport, not physically, DUH........

i find it funny that both the sports that i love are both the sport of kings.

one thing i can say about golf, EVERYONE from all other sports and all walks of life, from the mega super rich to the doughnut shop guy tries to play it, and tries their asses off trying to get better at it............

you can also throw in professional skateboarding as being one of the hardest sports.......... don't believe me, try doing a 360 kick flip down a flight of stairs or to the hand rail..............haha/

Comment

Damn, I thought Bowling was the toughest sport.

lmaoooooooooooo

Comment

# 2 Ice Hockey. suck it Americans.

Comment

To those saying boxing is not the toughest sport. Ask someone to punch you in the face and your body in full 12 rounds or spar someone in boxing gym, not to mention the hard training they into.

Comment

espn is captain obvious

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                good point. deadliest catch....

also its really difficult. I can never catch anything ever.
                you all must really suck fishing if yall cant catch ****.

You have to know what fish you targeting first then find a pole, line and reel to match the species you are targeting

All you need to know that game fish like structures or anywhere to they can ambush their prey.

Then look what bait fish you see that is around the area at the time. Then you catch bait with either a small hook or catch em with a cast net. Then you use it and cast near the structure. There is a good chance you will hook something up.

Comment

Working...
                X