Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has more chance in beating Floyd? Pacquiao at 147 or Martinez at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has more chance in beating Floyd? Pacquiao at 147 or Martinez at 160?

I read that Martinez might be an option for Floyd . After last nights performance I don't see Pacquiao beating Floyd. So I'm less interested in that fight now and am more hyped for a fight with Martinez at 160.

Floyd should have no problem in making that fight because Martinez is no Top Rank fighter. He is a DiBella fighter. If the fight takes place at 160, Floyd can also win his 6th world title what adds more historical significance.

Which fight do you guys rather want to see and who do you think has more chance in beating Floyd?
    Pacquiao at 147
    22.22%
    Martinez at 160
    77.78%

The poll is expired.

Martinez easily, honestly i thought Mosley was a harder fight for Floyd then Pac, i think Floyd could stop Pac.

Martinez/Floyd is closer i can see Floyd winning though

I want to see Floyd vs Pac

Comment

Obviously Martinez at 160. He is way too big for Floyd. Floyd can beat someone bigger but that size difference would be troubling. He'd fight just like he did in the Oscar bout. It wouldn't be entertaining but so be it. Pac has a style that could trouble Floyd but his flaws are much too glaring.

Comment

i got martinez his also really slick.

Comment

both would be hard fights for floyd for different reasons,i hope manny comes 1st and the winner can fight martniez

Comment

Martinez would be a more difficult fight. In terms of physique I personally believe Pacquiao is taylor made for Floyd. It would be easier to box him on the side, circle him etc. because he has the range advantage.

Comment

I personally don't see floyd beating martinez.

Floyd however is better than martinez. But giving up that size against someone who is fast as well, slick, and a southpaw?

I think he's bluffing.

in the same weight class, floyd may win. But they aren't in the same weight.

Comment

Working...
              X