No announcement yet.

i need a good diet/lose weight but not alot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a good diet/lose weight but not alot

i currently weigh 138. i need to be 132.. evrytime i work out i mayb lose like half a pound but when i eat i get it all back. so it feels like the workout is a waste of time. what do i do to get down to the weight. i got down before but that was me starving myself nd working out and barely eating. 132 is the lightweight amatuer weight limit. which i need to be.. still havent scheduled my fight. but i wanna lose the weight now so when my fight is made i dnt have to worry about one of those training camps for only losing weight but to train for the fight

The 1/2lb you are losing when you train is water weight from losing sweat. You sweat while you train, so you lose weight, then when you eat or drink you will gain it back as your body becomes rehydrated.

To lose actual body weight (fat) you need to burn more calories than you are taking in. Eat lean meats, complex carbs lots of fruits and vegetables. Stay away from soda, junk food, fatty foods. Make sure you're running in the morning. It will help your cardio in the ring and burn calories.

Tell me what you usually eat during the day and I'll help you out some more.

Comment

Working...
    X