• Time
  • Show
Clear All

As did I. lol.
    Lederman voice in head.

Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      So were the judges for all 3 previous fights the same?? Marquez is like a losing team playing a close game but ends up losing at the end by a couple points then blames the refs for bad calls. U want ur arm raised at the end? Fight a dominate fight and not just fight to survive but dominate the fight and u'll win. Sick of the crying and whinning when u fought a close fight all 3 times. Go out there and lay it all on the line.
      The first two fights were close, round by round the third fight wasn't close,

Comment

id be concerned about byrd if i was pacquiao she favors the Boxee if its like the past fights expect her to have a marquez scorecard either 117-111 or 116-112

Comment

I think Byrd is a very good judge, probably the best and most consistent one in Vegas right now.

I have no problem with her Cotto or Hopkins scores, personally I think she nailed both, and she had Abril beating Rios as well when two other "top" judges had Rios winning. Very pleased with all of the selections this time to be honest, they should get this one right for once.

Comment

People need to fall back on Byrd. She nowhere near as bad as Jerry Roth corrupt ass

Comment

Pacquaio won't get the wins if it goes to the cards..that much is pretty evident. All of the outcry has put a huge target on any judge they pick..period. I do believe neither guy should be trying to just make it through 12..go out there and one of you end up flat on your back. Matter of fact round 1 20 seconds into the fight just man up meet at the logo in the middle of the ring..neither man takes a step back and wail away..we'll have no controversy then..

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Jim, I gotta tell ya. These judges are great.
                hahahahahahahha

Comment

lederman always says that about every judge before every decision. Harold believes because duane ford is the teacher of necada boxing judging he actually knows how to score a fight.

Comment

I never remember a judge's name unless they do stupid ****. Byrd is the one that sticks most most strongly in my mind as a complete idiot.

Comment

Ledderman praises judges,until he does not agree with the outcome of the fight..LOL..

Comment

Working...
                      X