No announcement yet.

White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war' in Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Hold up, do reed and them boys moderate the lounge too now?
    i'm honestly not sure who moderates where. just say they do a good job, homey. the massa fixin' ta ban us.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Hold up, do reed and them boys moderate the lounge too now?
      It's probably how it has always been, even though Bringer is the lounge mod, I don't think he has the power of teh ban hammer.

Somebody probably got butt-hurt over Rush's comments, and ran off to one of the higher ups.

Comment

Pea is correct. Boston, Reed, and Stick still patrol this area and are the ones who hand out bans.

I just clean up the ****ing mess afterwards and do what I can to prevent situations from occuring in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Pea is correct. Boston, Reed, and Stick still patrol this area and are the ones who hand out bans.

I just clean up the ****ing mess afterwards and do what I can to prevent situations from occuring in the first place.
          You should be given banning privileges for the lounge bro. Also who is the ban stick, is that the guy who used to call himself boxingscene or something like that.

Comment

Ban Stick is not the user Boxingscene.

I'm glad I don't have banning powers, actually. Then I'd have to hear it everytime some **** took a ban in the lounge, because everybody would automatically assume it was me that had banned them. Just like dudes now automatically think it's Stick all the time.

**** would be a major headache.

Comment

Ban Stick is my alt.

Comment

Ban Stick is not the user Boxingscene.

I'm glad I don't have banning powers, actually. Then I'd have to hear it everytime some **** took a ban in the lounge, because everybody would automatically assume it was me that had banned them. Just like dudes now automatically think it's Stick all the time.

**** would be a major headache.
                Who is the ban stick then? Pardon my ignorance, but I have no clue who half of the newer posters are, or who those who changed there names ar.

Comment

Stick is Stick. His true identity is known to very few, if any at all. Truthfully, I don't even know who the **** he is. Maybe Reed and Boston do, but they're Admins, and I'm a lowly mod, so it must be a pecking order thing.

Comment

Stick is Stick. His true identity is known to very few, if any at all. Truthfully, I don't even know who the **** he is. Maybe Reed and Boston do, but they're Admins, and I'm a lowly mod, so it must be a pecking order thing.
                    Alright fuck it. I lost intrest already. .

Comment

Working...
                    X