No announcement yet.

Predictions on martinez v macklin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions on martinez v macklin?

whats your take on the fight coming up??

Macklin will get brutally raped by the Middleweight king like he is suppose to.ko in 6 rounds or less

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      Macklin will get brutally raped by the Middleweight king like he is suppose to.ko in 6 rounds or less
      Yes, when you can't beat a way past prime Sturm in convincing fashion you have no chance against Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Yes, when you can't beat a way past prime Sturm in convincing fashion you have no chance against Sergio.
        We will get a highlight reel ko this weekend

Comment

i predict a tougher fight than expected but sergio will come away with a ko in the 11th

Comment

Macklin is a very well-rounded boxer but he is too slow. Martinez should be able to beat him with reach and speed from a distance. I see a close fight up until the 7th or 8th round until the speed factor breaks Macklin down. Rounds 9-12 will be a one-sided beatdown during which, Macklin will probably get stopped. Sturm hardly threw any punches while Martinez will strive for the KO

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I'm confused.. Sturm is past prime? LMAO.. he never fought anyone to begin with.
              And Macklin DOMINATED that fight.

Comment

Martinez should get a KO around round 9-11 ... Macklin is a pressure fighter but he's going to get countered all night long, and when he realizes that he's way behind on the scorecards and tries to go for the KO he's actually going to get stopped.

Comment

Working...
                X