No announcement yet.

Test Results for UFC 143: Only one test came back positive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one too...

@TimKennedyMMA: Nick Diaz was the aggressor of the fight while he was high as a kite is a testament to how good he really is and how much pot he can smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      they changed the fight to a No Contest.

how does that make any sense? why is Condit getting punished for Diaz's mistake?
      Daamn didn't read, that so fkk'd up. Condit was in a catch 22 from the beggining. I was actually rooting for Diaz to put some knuckles on GSP but I'm glad Carlos out pointed Diaz.

I'm smoking weed right now and I train all the time but I know if I decide to take a fight the weed has to be put on the back burner. A good portion of professional athletes smoke weed and do sumo**** but they don't fruck up Super Bowls or Olympic Games over weed.

Hey Nick, my girl is a very socialable personality but when she smokes weed regularly she gets anxiety so she doesn't like to be around people high...ever. In other words, Nick's problem is an excuse and if not he definitely doesn't need the kind of weed he's been smoking.

I'll leave the weed comparisons to RoganI just know what I want when I see it lol !!!

Comment

yeah but he won the previous time. shouldn't it be No Contest only if the offender wins? even though marijuana isn't exactly a PED.

the NC actually favors Diaz. he must be happy and jumping for joy right now.
        They didn't want Condit to win so even though he did win they tried to make it seem like he didn't win and do it over again but then Diaz fkk'ed up again by testing positive so Condit didn't actually win SMDH ????

So Nick has been pretty much catered to after all his rants, he fails to actually defeat his opponent, then test positive after the fight . he knew he didn't like all this attention but now that his mouth has caught up with him instead of being a champ and performing he's folding because HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE WANTS !!!

Floyd can't ask for an OST but weed rules can be changed based on Nick Diaz vs Carlos Condit LLLLLLLMAO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
          Speaking from personal experiences, weed makes you more aware of your body. Especially in grappling. It makes you more fluid in moves. You can feel every tendon do their job as you pull off moves you have seen but haven't studied yet. It's like an out of body experience, but isn't.

In short, it makes the body remember how to do it right.
          I guess it effects different people differently...for me it makes physical less energetic...lazy...and mentally more goofy...less able to think and respond quickly. The only thing I find it good for is vegetating on the couch...that's why I've pretty much given it up and when I do do it...it's generally one toke and that's it.

how does that make any sense? why is Condit getting punished for Diaz's mistake?
          I have to agree with this...they should punish Diaz..not Condit.

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
          lol Diaz is a fuking moron.

Lastly, he knows he's no supposed to do it and does it anyway. At least if you are going to do it, learn how to do it without getting caught. This is like his 3rd positive test. Diaz is either ******ed or he just doesn't care.
          It's all that dope he's smoking.
          Last edited by jaded; 02-10-2012, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            Second time, lol

:****you:
            I also count the times he pulled the GSP fight by not showing up at the press conferences and nearly losing his license after he gang raped Miller. second time my ass.

But don't worry he's obviously keen on keeping up this track record of his. He's gonna do more stupid **** like this in the future.

Comment

It's absolutely ridiculous that they even test for thc who the **** cares?

Comment

Nick Diaz, total badass.

Comment

LOL they're gonna suspend Diaz for smokin the good stuff

Comment

This is bull**** yo, they really doing that? you all know I feel not only Condit lost the fight but I feel like he ran away so I'm the last one to defend his win but to overturn it? that's over the line. if it was Nick I'd be ****ing fuming so I'd basically be a hypocrite not to be just as mad for Condit because the action is the same except to the disadvantage of the other guy, no difference and bull**** is bull**** no matter how you try to serve it to me

my thing is for what though? Marijuana? what the **** is wrong with smoking weed anyway? it doesn't help you, it's no different than smoking a cigarette except the cigarette is 1,000,000 times worse yet Ricardo Mayorga smokes cigarettes in the ****ing ring. it is absurd to have Marijuana as a banned substance for fighter, the ONLY things that should be banned to a fighter to use are things to give him physical advantages, if anything by smoking weed Nick makes the job harder on himself and still whoops ass it doesn't make him physically stronger and sure as hell doesn't improve his stamina/cardio/work rate

Comment

^^

There is nothing written in the article about the fight being declared a no contest, nor is the fight listed as such on either Sherdog fight finder or Wikipedia, nor does a google search for

nick diaz vs carlos condit declared a no contest
                      or
                      nick diaz vs carlos condit "no contest"
                      yield any results as such.

So the moral of the story is people shouldn't take too seriously what guys say on forums without any evidents, especially a guy like kswizzy.

Comment

Working...
                      X