• Show
Clear All

Coulda woulda shoulda, the irony...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Coulda woulda shoulda, the irony...
      Boxing is one of the best places in the world to find irony

Comment

I think Marquez will alway give Pac a good fight because Marquez is just such a great fighter. Do he deserve a fight with Pac though...hell naw. Not because he hasn't done much lately, he's proven that he deserved a fight with Pac by beating Katsidis. But because he's been so childish lately. If you're looking for a good payday from the BOSS, never istult him. Wearing that T-Shirt of you around is not going to get you closer to a fight with the BOSS.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          but a mosley vs pac fight isnt pointless??
          exactly................

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            Mosley's never been stop in a fight!!! there something there for pac to accomplish.
            comments like this are embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              I think Marquez will alway give Pac a good fight because Marquez is just such a great fighter. Do he deserve a fight with Pac though...hell naw. Not because he hasn't done much lately, he's proven that he deserved a fight with Pac by beating Katsidis. But because he's been so childish lately. If you're looking for a good payday from the BOSS, never istult him. Wearing that T-Shirt of you around is not going to get you closer to a fight with the BOSS.
              Stop embarassing yourself..

Comment

I agree with Fischer on this one. I think Marquez deserved a 3rd fight, and should of got one straight after the 2nd. But i think that ship has sailed now.

Pacquiao is better suited to a higher weight-division now while Marquez is 135-140 pound fighter. I cant see Pacquiao ever fighting below 147 again, while for me Marquez wont be affective fighting above 140.

Shame, as there really should of been a 3rd fight. The thing is i think Marquez wants the fight so bad, he would gladly go up to 147 for it, which would be a big advantage for Manny i feel.

But i agree with some of the posts in this thread, while a JJM fight may be pretty pointless, so is a Mosely one IMO.

Comment

unless JMM proves otherwise, his best effective weight right now is lightweight.

can't believe fischer is going against GBP policy. is gbp gonna cockblock him now liek they did mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Stop embarassing yourself..
                    Haha...Peetard getting mad. Gosh it feels so good to be a *******, the ball is in the BOSS court so whatever the BOSS say LOLLLLLLLLLL.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Haha...Peetard getting mad. Gosh it feels so good to be a *******, the ball is in the BOSS court so whatever the BOSS say LOLLLLLLLLLL.
                      Ok....

Comment

Working...
                      X