• Show
Clear All

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

646 comments on the papers website, horny b@stards! Lol

Comment

That must be the long arm of the law I'm always hearing about

Comment

Lol, these are the "professional" police the pig is always talking about.

Comment

I feel shame currently due to the fact that I was aroused by this.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              This was during a normal traffic stop lol

Two Texas women are suing after state troopers subjected them to a humiliating and invasive 'roadside body cavity search' that was caught on video.
              Female trooper Kellie Helleson is seen in the footage aggressively searching the private parts of Angel Dobbs, 38, and her niece, Ashley Dobbs, 24, in front of passing cars.
              The women, who claim the trooper used the same rubber glove for both of them, were initially stopped by Helleson's colleague David Farrell on State Highway 161 near Irving after he saw one of them throw a cigarette butt out the window.

Read more and view video: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ught-tape.html

Dumb, dumb, dumb, DUMB!!!!!

Everybody pay freakin attention ....

- You are NOT required by LAW to consent to any search of person or property.

- Unless you forfeit your rights, Police cannot do a body cavity search, nor can they search your car!!!

- If a Cop states for the record that you are suspected of a crime, then you have the right to demand no searches be conducted or completed, in the absence of representation -- AND you have the right to remain silent ... USE THAT RIGHT!!!!!

This video is so out of line it is ridiculous .....
              Last edited by arraamis; 12-19-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Does anyone else think these two women liked being touched like that? I saw some smirks in there
                Last edited by D.I.E.S.E.L; 12-20-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                  I feel shame currently due to the fact that I was aroused by this.
                  25 you a trip bruh.

Comment

Just wondering how many of you fellas would be laughing if it was a male cop fiddling your balls and sticking a communal glove up your pooper.... on the roadside, no less

Comment

Last edited by Jerub_Baal; 12-20-2012, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X