Comments Thread For: Abner Mares Powers Past Slick Moreno, Retains WBC Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MARES IS A BEAST!

Comment

great scores by the judges and good call by the ref.

I lost respect for Moreno the running was ridiculous

Comment

Mares definitely won after the KD and bogus point deduction, the scoring was too wide (120-106????) but he is so dirty in there, he spends half the fight punching his opponents trunks. Donaire would surely KO him cause Moreno without much power hurt him a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
          Mares definitely won after the KD and bogus point deduction, the scoring was too wide (120-106????) but he is so dirty in there, he spends half the fight punching his opponents trunks. Donaire would surely KO him cause Moreno without much power hurt him a few times.
          GTFO hater

Comment

Donaire vs. Mares will be interesting.

Comment

Th point deduction was uncalled for since it was a more than average dirty encounter between the two, but the knockdown was indeed a knock down.

Moreno showed a great chin especially in the first 5 rounds, I will consider it one of the best chins in boxing along with JCC JR's.

Comment

I like both fighters(Mares & Moreno) but Mares does remind Me Golota with his dirty tactics(hitting low, rabbit punches & coming in with his head) & even thou I thought Mares won, the fight was definitely a lot closer & Moreno was fighting Mares, the ref(who did a real S H I T T Y job & was very clear he was favoring Mares) & that crazy judge that had it 120-106!! Donaire will MURDER Mares & Mares team should take a fight against Santa Cruz instead which will be a real good fight!!

Comment

Somebody please get Baby Nard in the ring with Donaire ASAP. I'd get a kick outta seeing this little dirty mofo stretched flat on his back twitching ala Montiel.

Comment

Why are PRs talking about dirty tactics when Tito and Cotto themselves admitted to doing it? Pathetic you only see a one way street cause of a flag. SMH!

Comment

Moreno won this fight . Rigondeaux beat mares , in final in a pan nam games , darchinian won it ,and acbeko won the first fight too.
                      Mares is a dirty fighter , referes dont take points out of him , since is protected of oscar de lahoya. Rigo and donaire would ko this kid easily. Dirty fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X