• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
    translation:

'i'm a midget'
    Owned.

Comment

We all know No Panty Day has nothing on Halloween. If you're from NYC and been to the Halloween parade in Greenwich, West 4 street, you'll know exactly what i'm talking about. It should be renamed Sluttyween, cause all the sluts come out, in their sluttiest, most revealing costumes they can find, and have an excuse for it: "It's just a costume". But i'm not complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
        translation:

'i'm a midget'

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          We all know No Panty Day has nothing on Halloween. If you're from NYC and been to the Halloween parade in Greenwich, West 4 street, you'll know exactly what i'm talking about. It should be renamed Sluttyween, cause all the sluts come out, in their sluttiest, most revealing costumes they can find, and have an excuse for it: "It's just a costume". But i'm not complaining.
          And what percentage are white girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            And what percentage are white girls?
            Like 60% white girls lol. Latinas, AA's form up 35%.

But don't get it twisted, I saw some really HOT latinas last year though. Seriously.

Of course the 5% Asian chicks>95% of the rest. I think the top 2 girls I saw if I remember correctly, one was Asian, the second best was Latina.

Comment

To tell the you the truth, now that i'm remembering more. It was pretty diverse. If you caught the parade earlier, you'd get to see a lot of white girls, if you were there later in the night, it was pretty diversified. I witnessed the parade the whole day, cause I was working in Downtown at the time. So I got to see all those sluts

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                To tell the you the truth, now that i'm remembering more. It was pretty diverse. If you caught the parade earlier, you'd get to see a lot of white girls, if you were there later in the night, it was pretty diversified. I witnessed the parade the whole day, cause I was working in Downtown at the time. So I got to see all those sluts
                you cant wear your eye shadow and thongs today sweetheart

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  Yay! I finally have an excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    How did I know you would jump right on my e-dick, franken****?

Get a hobby that doesn't include quoting me

Comment

My lady celebrates it every time she's over here. Why keep it to just one day a year? Fuck that.

Comment

Working...
                      X