No announcement yet.

THE LAST STAND OF FEDOR - By Kenny "Zuffa Noob" Rice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piano man View Post
    It s not a catchweight fight, it's a heavyweight scrap. Hendo didn't want it to be a catchweight because he's a bad mutha****a.

Fedor lost some weight because he wanted to not because he had to.
    Hendo is a crazy mf...

Comment

Originally posted by piano man View Post
      It s not a catchweight fight, it's a heavyweight scrap. Hendo didn't want it to be a catchweight because he's a bad mutha****a.

Fedor lost some weight because he wanted to not because he had to.
      It's a farce is what it is and Fedor should be ashamed for accepting it. For possibly the greatest HW of all time, taking a fight with a MW is just embarrassing.

Maybe if and and hopefully when Hendo knocks him the fuk out he'll go back to Japan where the competition is a little easier and fight Giant Silva in a retirement match

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
        I didn't read the article and really don't feel like it. But judging by the title, Kenny is right.

This really is Fedor's last stand. I mean honestly the fight is a fuking joke.

His management has almost no confidence in his ability anymore, so much so that they had to stoop down to embarrassing levels and set-up a fight with a middleweight so Fedor could get some motivation back. Good on Dan though for having the stones to accept such a farce.

It's incredibly disrespectful, IMO seeing as Fedor and his management are treating this fight as a tune-up and Henderson as some kind of tomato can. Because Hendo is a very good fighter, and for that I hope he knocks Fedor the fuk out.

But the reality is Hendo will be outweighed by quite a bit, Fedor will probably win.
        Hendo is just about the same height as Fedor and Hendo walks around at 215-220, he cuts to make 205, so how the **** is this fight a farce?

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
          Hendo is just about the same height as Fedor and Hendo walks around at 215-220, he cuts to make 205, so how the **** is this fight a farce?
          Because Fedor is a heavyweight and one of the best of all time, and Dan is a LHW/MW. That's why. Not to mention Dan said he will be weighing 205 at the most on fight night. Fedor will be at least 230

Comment

Originally posted by h4te View Post
            Because Fedor is a heavyweight and one of the best of all time, and Dan is a LHW/MW. That's why. Not to mention Dan said he will be weighing 205 at the most on fight night. Fedor will be at least 230
            I just dont get your logic, Dan is a top fighter and Fedor taking this fight is not a farce by any stretch of the word, Dan would have beat the sht out of most of the guys Fedor fought, the weight differnce doent mean sht, Fedor will outweight Dan by 20 or so lbs of FAT, more then half the guys Fedor has fought out weighted him by more then that and he still won, the weight differnce in this fight means sht or really any fight for that matter !

For fuks sake stop bitc hing about a 20lbs difference and Just relax and watch a great fight !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
              I just dont get your logic, Dan is a top fighter and Fedor taking this fight is not a farce by any stretch of the word, Dan would have beat the sht out of most of the guys Fedor fought, the weight differnce doent mean sht, Fedor will outweight Dan by 20 or so lbs of FAT, more then half the guys Fedor has fought out weighted him by more then that and he still won, the weight differnce in this fight means sht or really any fight for that matter !

For fuks sake stop bitc hing about a 20lbs difference and Just relax and watch a great fight !
              16 pounds in fact.

Dan: 207
              Fedor: 223

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                16 pounds in fact.

Dan: 207
                Fedor: 223
                I know right, 223 for Fedor is awesome !

Comment

Working...
                X