• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gina Carano vs. Ronda Rousey.

Who do you see winning if they fought?

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Who do you see winning if they fought?
    Ronda destroys her in the first round. No disrespect but Gina was all hype , Ronda is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      Ronda destroys her in the first round. No disrespect but Gina was all hype , Ronda is legit.
      Yeah didn't she get destroyed by cyborg?

Comment

I wouldn't care who wins.... WE would be the winners. Seeing two hot mamas grappling and goin at each other.

Comment

Gina wasn't ALL hype. She had some good wins. And Ronda wins this with an armbar, probably after a sweep, as she might have a little trouble throwing Gina. Plus Carano usually fought at 140 and struggled to make that weight, so if she fights Ronda at her 135 weight, could even be a little weight drained making it an even easier win for Ronda. Rousey will have the big edge in grappling either way though.

Comment

Gina was all hype based on what? losing to a doped up Cyborg?

Of Course Rousey wins; she wins by doing the only thing she can really do well.

Comment

Gina would has the better stand up but Ronda is better overall. She is just a better athlete and an amazing grappler.

Comment

my erection

Comment

Zingano sparks Gina out

Comment

:wank: I wish Dana White n Hugh Hefner would set this up in the playboy mansion n do it full nude lol playboy ppv xxx UFC

big bucks this chicks would get paid

Comment

Working...
                    X