Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Peterson The Best at 140, Beats Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Bradley Peterson beats Lucas but he's not beating Garcia who is the best 140 pounder

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Bradley doesn't know **** about boxing. NSB says otherwise.

LOL @ people criticizing Bradley for being a boxing fan and having an opinion they disagree with.

I like when fighters talk boxing matchups.
      Oh you mean like how everyone on here was saying how PAC was gonna KO JMM in the 4th fight to finally end it, so that's the same way how Matthysse is gonna knock Peterson out? Well I hope Matthysse face don't run too hard in Petersons glove the way PAC face ran into JMM gloves

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        I agree with Bradley Peterson beats Lucas but he's not beating Garcia who is the best 140 pounder
        Danny Garcia?

You're a joke, you know that right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ericd314 View Post
          Oh you mean like how everyone on here was saying how PAC was gonna KO JMM in the 4th fight to finally end it, so that's the same way how Matthysse is gonna knock Peterson out? Well I hope Matthysse face don't run too hard in Petersons glove the way PAC face ran into JMM gloves
          Yall have a hard time catching sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey-
            This is so transparent it's funny. Another lame attempt to make himself look better.

When Matthysse beats and stops Peterson it will put this nonsense Bradley is talking to bed.
            The same way mathed had Peterson as a shut out vs Holt just to make Bradley's win look better. The dude had only gave Holt like 1 round.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Man ya'll are sleeping on little Swift. Right now I'd have him tied at 2nd or 1st at 140. I want to see him fight a young puncher. Once Danny gets through with Matthysse or Rios he will have proven himself a bit more.

Danny has not shown his best!

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth
                Man ya'll are sleeping on little Swift. Right now I'd have him tied at 2nd or 1st at 140. I want to see him fight a young puncher. Once Danny gets through with Matthysse or Rios he will have proven himself a bit more.

Danny has not shown his best!
                Yes he has...

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Yes he has...

I give him credit for knocking Amir Khan out. But people talking about him like he's next big thing? Plzzz... Matthysse and Rios destroy this guy.

Comment

Bradley has considered moving down? I didn't even know this, don't think it's a good idea either.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      Bradley has considered moving down? I didn't even know this, don't think it's a good idea either.
                      Why not? IMO he's not making the "big impact" @WW.
                      A possible rematch with Pacquiao, Marquez is not likely to happen, Mayweather..well you got the TR issue. But, JWW is red hot right know.

It might be a good idea moving down just for a while and look for big fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X