No announcement yet.

Need a list of disgusting / sick movies :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a list of disgusting / sick movies :D

I watched Chained and A Serbian film yesterday , both movies are really fncked up lol Im on a roll right now , do you have any recommendations ? The more disgusting the better !

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
    I watched Chained and A Serbian film yesterday , both movies are really fncked up lol Im on a roll right now , do you have any recommendations ? The more disgusting the better !
    The Human Centipede I and II

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      The Human Centipede I and II
      I was gonna post this, #2 is kinda of ridiculous being black and white and no sound tho

Comment

peter jackson's earlier efforts...

bad taste & dead/alive...

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you say you retired from this board? And second, why are you asking about sick/disgusting movies on Christmas, when you should be celebrating Christs birthday, and watching the Christmas carol.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I was gonna post this, #2 is kinda of ridiculous being black and white and no sound tho
            Really? I've only seen the first one.

Comment

Schindler's List

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                Schindler's List
                on that context...

hotel rwanda is on the same level (or even more disgusting) than schindler's list...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you say you retired from this board? And second, why are you asking about sick/disgusting movies on Christmas, when you should be celebrating Christs birthday, and watching the Christmas carol.
                    you've got the wrong guy, he didn't say he was retiring.

Comment

Working...
                    X